Godly PvP Pure Rabies!!! HELP

GuyWithAFace

Diabloii.Net Member
Godly PvP Pure Rabies!!! HELP

Weapon=30/30 phase? 6x sheal phase? death web?
Armor= Bramble
Gloves= Trangs
Boots= Gspurs
Ammy= Maras
Rings= Carrion vine+perf raven
Shield= SS
Belt= Arach? Trangs? Dungos?
Helm= Jalals? Cerebrus?
What do you think?

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
1 Question: If UR Rabies druid are godly why the hell u ask for help then? :confused: it always confuses me! every1 sai's: Help with Gosu hammerdin or Gear for Godly furyer.. wtf is that?

Redman681

Diabloii.Net Member
Tastychiken_europe said:
1 Question: If UR Rabies druid are godly why the hell u ask for help then? :confused: it always confuses me! every1 sai's: Help with Gosu hammerdin or Gear for Godly furyer.. wtf is that?
Wtf is Gosu?

GuyWithAFace

Diabloii.Net Member
the guide is flaming rabies.
and i say goldy help because there are poor people here asking if they should use bloodfists or ik boots. im saying i am rich enough to do whatever build you guys think is the best. i just havent seen a very good rabies.

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
thats because they arent very good :O

pure rabies, put on some plr and resists and it is negated

look at electric blues guide

aznbboi16

Diabloii.Net Member
GuyWithAFace said:
the guide is flaming rabies.
and i say goldy help because there are poor people here asking if they should use bloodfists or ik boots. im saying i am rich enough to do whatever build you guys think is the best. i just havent seen a very good rabies.
What exactly is wrong with IK boots? If you don't plan on meleeing much during a duel, they are much better than gore riders. 40%FRW, 44 Life, 110 AR...very good boots IMO. I keep a pair of IK boots and Gore riders on my druid.

Bloodfists: 40 life, 30 FHR, 5 min dmg, also very good gloves if your poison has been negated and want to switch out your trang gloves...I also have a pair of these in my stash.