Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Godly MF Sorc???

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Stip, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Stip

Stip Diabloii.Net Member

Godly MF Sorc???

Ok so ive been playing d2 for a little bit and have made several sorcs including orb, blizz, and lite. All of these were mf i got the mf gear that people said would get me great finds but nothing extreme has ever popped up the only thing ive ever found that was worth something was a 5ll bk ring. So i was just wondering what is the best equipment for a goldy mf sorc. I think the lite sorc was great and mfing was a breeze but something with my mf just wasnt right. So im pretty sure all i need is some pointers on equipment. If you could leave any and all opinions on godly lite sorc mf gear and even what areas to mf that would be great.

2. bobofuzzlymunky

bobofuzzlymunky Diabloii.Net Member

my all time favorite mf sorc was my tals orber. maxres/400+mf, and with my gear i did about 900 orb. GODLY for tals orber afaik.

3. Are

Are Diabloii.Net Member

Hell Mephisto (can only drop up to TC78), Hell Pindleskin (can drop everything except Tyrael's Might, Azurewrath, Arachnid Mesh), Hell Baal (can drop everything), any of the level 85 areas in the game, such as Ancient Tunnels or the Worldstone Keep (can drop everything).

Mostly, MF-ing for the best items is more a matter of patience and luck than it is about the amount of MF you're wearing. Consider that with 400% MF, you'll on average find a Tyrael's Might after killing Baal 160000 times :)

4. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj Diabloii.Net Member

My favourite at the moment is my Meteorb using Tal's set, Magefists, Spirit and an Insight/Prayer merc. It's pretty cheap and very effective. I'm rolling with a 7.5-8k Fireball, 16-17k Meteor (@ -15% fire resist), and a 520-540 FOrb (@ -85% cold resist). At 105% FCR, killing speed is great, and I can MF anywhere in the game with ease, even in 8 player games. The Insight merc means infinite mana, and being almost immune to mana burn.

I've got around 240% MF right now, 280% if I use my Travs instead of the Waterwalks. I could do with a higher MF, but I'll need to do it via charms.