Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

GODLY hybrid baba?

Discussion in 'Classic' started by DiabloII, Sep 22, 2006.

1. DiabloII

DiabloII IncGamers Member

GODLY hybrid baba?

Well... its started like ne other day playing on diablo. I joined a cow game to lvl my Mfn barb and then... I saw him... The barb to own all barbs! First i said "AHHHAHAHA Hybird barb lmfao" Then, I saw him cow. He owned cows like nobody's bussiness with only lvl 21 my eyes could not belive it. My laughter soon turned into amazement.What dmg he did... 1K... then like ne other person I asked to see his gear... but then I had to go.... :cry: Has ne one seen a HYBRID BABA do 1k at lvl 21? Or was it just a dream:cloud9:

2. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

Hybrid... very cryptic... which skills was he using ?
    And how do you know he was doing 1k ?

If he was using a bow, maybe he was simply somebody leveling with a old ravenclaw ? Or a new raven with ench.

3. Yes Sir I Will

Yes Sir I Will IncGamers Member

most likely scenario is he's Enchanted and using RC

4. DiabloII

no i dont think he wasnt wearing rc because if he was did not look like he was... and if he was enchanted shouldnt his bow turn red also there was no enchant sorc in game.

5. norvi11erogers

norvi11erogers IncGamers Member

Raven claw is already pretty darkly colored. The shift after enchant wouldn't be very noticeable. This is almost certainly the explanation.

6. WarlockCC

A Pre 1.10 Ravenclaw does not need to be enchanted to do massive damage. I wipe out cows in no time aswell with my 1.09 raven. Entirely without enchant. Which as Norvi typed is not visible on the raven. You can use this bow from level 15 up. It causes explosions when it hits something same as the amazon's Exploding Arrow skill. Even in trade you do not see a difference between a pre 1.10 raven and a newer one. They do differ though. :)

You have yet to tell us exactly what you saw though. What did this barb do ?
    He fired arrows which exploded ?
    He ran around and punched cows to death ?

Also note that a ench sorc does not need to stay in the game. She can for instance open the cows for the other players, enchant them and then leave.
    At the highest level enchant possible without shrines and without battle command(level 32), the Enchant stays active for 888 seconds and adds up to 14xx fire damage. That'll put down any normal Hell Bovine in a single hit, even if that hit is a punch.

7. DiabloII

Well.. HE wasnt in party at the time when we first made the cow lvl. BUT when i came in cow level he cleared it all by himself... and I was one of the first ppl in the game and a necro made game PLUS there was no sorc there in the beginning BUT I remember a lvl 20ish joining later on after the cow lvl was open but i doubt she could make a hybrid barb do 1K... I know he was using a purple bow though I think it was the raven claw but raven claw can only do a certain amount of dmg around like 10-11 avg dmg and adding the explosive arrow dmg of 6-12 it would only hit about 16-23 but if you got a perfect one it would be 16-17 and with explosive arrows with 29max. With the cows having about 159-342 vit and all swarming around you i dont think a barb lvl 21 raven claw hybrid barb can clear a cow level in 15min. I also think he was wearing horror mask but thats all i can assume.

8. DiabloII

Well when he told me I was in disbelief but when I saw all the cow corpes on the ground I knew he was the real deal.

9. Akukami

Akukami IncGamers Member

He was enchanted with a Raven Claw. It's common. Don't be impressed by it.

- Akukami

10. Rawly

Rawly IncGamers Member

Hehe i do this all the time, but i dont tell ppl where i am, can go from lv 20 to 26 in about 3-4 mins by doing cow level in 8 ppl game with enchant and raven, if you just call out the levels as you go past them, works really well if ppl are level 20 ish in act 3, they get really upset that you leveling so fast and start calling you hacker or cheat, lol and are desparate to know your secret.

You can go from lv 20 to 41 in 3 cow games, first in normal to about 25/26 then next 2 in nm, if you run with high level conviction pala infront of you in nm game hearding cows with conviction on you can one shot 20-30 cows at a time :)

11. WarlockCC

Kindly read the first line of my post which you quoted, I don't think it's ambigious.

I can clear cows with a level 15 character (any class) in a 8 player normal game using my ravenclaw.
    A 1.09 ravenclaw has level 33 exploding arrow on it, which does a tad more then 6-12 damage.
    A 1.10 and later Ravenclaw has a level 6 exploding arrow on it, which, according to the skillcalc does :
    Mana cost: 7.5
    Attack Rating: +65%
    Fire damage: 27 - 31 (ø29)
    [Synergy] Fire Arrow: +0% Fire damage (12% / Lvl)

While a level 33 exploding arrow does :
    Mana cost: 21
    Attack Rating: +308%
    Fire damage: 319 - 370 (ø344.5)
    [Synergy] Fire Arrow: +0% Fire damage (12% / Lvl)

Offcourse, using the bow, the skill does not cost mana and doesn't boost your AR (you don't need to 'hit' the targets, when the arrow animation touches a monster animation, the explosion goes off).

If you want a demonstration, meet up with me on Euro/SC/NL

There was no sorc because he didn't need ench.

12. DiabloII

thxnz for clearing that up im kinda noobish sometimes :embarassed: