Godly Druid One Hand Build??

Rygun

Diabloii.Net Member
Godly Druid One Hand Build??

I want to make a Druid, shapeshifter, Werewolf. I am planning to use the following, and I would like to see if this is a good build or not.

BOTD One Hand Axe
Enigma or Chains of Honor or Valor +2
Jalas Mane
Boots, Open for suggestions, same with Gloves
Dual Wedding Bands
Most likely, Highlords
Belt, sugestions open, no clue
and Charms, no idea

But do you guys think that will be badass dmg or what. BOTD one hand axe is good huh? lets hear it, will i suck??

Muffassa

Diabloii.Net Member
of course you won't suck, those are awesome items. As far as a build, that really isn't a build. That's equipment. I recommend a firebear build for extra elemental damage.

rogier

Diabloii.Net Member
Muffassa said:
of course you won't suck, those are awesome items. As far as a build, that really isn't a build. That's equipment. I recommend a firebear build for extra elemental damage.

no ravenfrost but a cham in 1 of your items?

MrGoth

Diabloii.Net Member
~

Lol nice one memememe173.

Your gear seems directed toward physical damage {like the botd..}, and axe's are rather slow to use with fire claws, even with the 60%ias from botd. Id say make a good old fury wolfy.

Or you can swap your botd for a 4x shaeled / 2xedias/+attack rating phase blade and make yourself a fire claw werebear.

F1R3STR1D3R

Diabloii.Net Member
It looks like your making a pure melee physical damage werewolf because of the botd and the highlords.

If you are going botd, for speed not damage, get a BotD berserker axe.
Although it hits a 9/5 fury its the same speed as BotD warspike (9/5, only 4% Ias for 8/5), yet like double the damage.
For speed, get 3X 40/15ias LO griswalds caddy if you can afford it because it hits a 7/4 fury, and added 20% deadly strike

Armor - Enigma or +2Valor would be fine .. get a ed/str in valor
Helm - Jalals ed/str
Boots - Gores
Gloves - Draculs (If not considered BM) if it is, then get either some nice crafted blood gloves with cb/life/stats/LL or bloodfists
Shield - Stormshield ed/str
Rings- Raven you will need for CBF, added AR and dex
Other ring..... either another raven or str/dex/life/ar ring (Crafted or rare)
Ammy - Highlords
Belt - Verdungos
Charms - Sharp Grand charms of Vita, and Fine small charms of Vita

JonTalbain

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm one of the good oldschool druid gamers ^^ ww druid 1.09 and ELEMENT druid 1.09 with arma. and arctic blast. but this isnt important ^^
to ur druid:
-botd ba is the best weapon if u create a ww druid with fury.
if u do this skill him like a rabies druid.
-highlords is good. 1.08 is the best :p
-jalals = best druid helm. say what u want ^^ (i have one with cham 4 trade)
-rings... raven+bul are my fav. combination
-boots ... gore rider or waterwalk. gore rider = more dmg , waterwalk more life and +5%fire max resists.
-belt thundergods or verdungos. i think thundergods is better. trap assas, black souls....
-gloves im using draculs. i think this gloves are the best. ^_^ (also have 4 trade)
-shield ^^ storm rulez.
-armor. i prefer coh. good resists, ll and +2 to skills. but enigma is also very very good ^^ 65 fr/w = pvp ruler
and to the inventory. ....
anni if u have ^^ + many good sc max dmg ar life. shapeshift skillers.
with a good rabies druid u will have 2x(or 3x-4x to-gloves) k psn dmg with 6xxxk physical dmg.
(rabies and fury)
thats my ww druid. ^_^ try it and have fun.
lyka., werewulf, fury, rabies, psn thing = max ^^ + 5 wolves and 5 raven.
its a lvl 92 and on 95 the druid will have a spirit with dmg reflection.
i hope i could help u