Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Godliest PvP Bone Necro Gear?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by NokturnaL, Nov 7, 2006.

1. NokturnaL

NokturnaL IncGamers Member

Godliest PvP Bone Necro Gear?

I'm curious as to what you guys would consider the godliest/most perfect max block PvP bone necro gear (ladder). If anyone could list this gear including what the items should be socketed with i would greatly apreciate it. thanks :]

2. Senshiki

Senshiki IncGamers Member

Helm: Shako - Um/Shael
    Amulet: Noxious Amulet of the Whale (+3 Bone skills with 80-100 life)
    Alt. Amulet: Mara's Kalidescope
    Armor: Enigma (Doesn't have to be Archon Plate, Breat Plate is fine)
    Weapon: Herat of the Oak
    Shield: Homunculous - Perfect Diamond
    Alt. Shield: Spirit
    Gloves: Trang Oul's Claws
    Boots: Sandstorm Treks
    Belt: Arachnid Mesh
    Alt. Belt: Trang Oul's Girth (Life, mana, Cannot be frozen, and 15% mana regen with Trang gloves.
    Ring 1: Stone of Jordan
    Ring 2: Stone of Jordan (Only If you wear trang oul's belt, If not use a Raven Frost)

That's it. Very fast cast rate and at least 14 to all skills. To get max block on a necromancer with a monarch is around 175 dex I think. No bother in doing much life anyway, my level 90 necro had nothing but vitality (used enigma to hold gear) and he still died in just a few melee hits from monsters. For any bone build it is wise to use a low level clay golem, and maybe a skeleton or two for distraction. I did differently though, I spend all my remaining points into corpse explosion for quiker kills and body disposal.

3. mr hamster

mr hamster IncGamers Member

Would it be better to replace the Homun with a Darkforce and trade in the HotO for a +8 White wand? Then find a +3 bnp, 10 fcr ammy to hit the 75 breakpoint...that way...if i'm right you'd have a further +6 to bone spear

4. Senshiki

Senshiki IncGamers Member

Yes, it would be better for damage to use darkforce and all, but the hoto give great bonuses like mana regeneration and resist. Also, even if you found a magical wand with 20% FCR and made a white only to replace the shield with darkforge, your keeping the same speed break points, so may as well use the stuff that offeres a great balance of resist.

Hell I probably should have mentioned Boneshade Lich Wand, since it give huge bonuses to skills, +2 to all necro, then 4 to spear (there is the 6 right there) a few to bone wall and prison and even more to teeth.

5. soul killer

soul killer Banned

Chuck that Shako out the door, you wont hit 125FCR with it if your using Homunc.
    2/2/20 with life,res,etc. >>>> Shako.
    Get a 2skill ammy with FCR, Regen, Resist, life etc to repalce Maras.

My Nec has that gear and still has 125FCR and good dmg while still having 50DR and 75 Block.

It doesnt matter how much dmg you lose, you NEED 125FCR or your chances of winning a duel against a good opponent are lowered.

6. Generator

Generator IncGamers Member

soul killer said all I had to say. basically i have thought about the godliest pvp bone necro gear and it is something like this:

-2necro/20fcr/2soc/50+ life/25+str circlet (shael/shael or shael/ber)
    -2necro/20fcr/life/str/res/extra light res ammy
    -40 hoto (this over white for hitting 125fcr)
    -15ed Mage Nigma (+775 def)
    -148 base def SS with 15res/-15req jewel or ber or maybe even shael
    -trang gloves (extra cold res>>>>15%mana regen with magefists)
    -SoJ and FCR ring (10fcr, str, life, res all, extra light and fire res)
    -120ed Arachs
    -Perfect Eth Treks
    -20/20 Anni
    -20/20 Necro torch
    -9x PnB 45lifers/fhr Gcs(depending on which fhr bp your going for and whether you dual shael'd your circlet)
    -10x 5res all/20 life scs (maybe 1-2 with fhr for hitting 86fhr bp)

I think this would be the godliest PvP bone necro gear. Great surviablility and great damage.

7. mythos

mythos IncGamers Member

Consider using shadowdancers. The have 30fhr and up to 25 dex. If you're planning on equiping stormshield then the str bonus from it will let you wear dancers. imo they are better than treks.

8. Generator

hmm good point mythos, however, I think treks help alot in order to go base, or at least very low str when using SS. I still had to pump some points into str when using spirit (I went with homo over SS for some stupid reason for max block against melee) against casters. I definitely feel that I can tank pretty well against melee (i.e WW barbs), especially with bone armor, max block, and DR.

9. mythos

mythos IncGamers Member

I guess it depends on whether you are getting str from some of your items, ie circlet/rings. Base str is not really that important. You only get 2 life per vit pt. 40 life on a ring is equivalent to saving 20 str pts.

I get 17 str from my circlet and 19 from a fcr ring. I have base str and can wear shadows with my ss. Any shortfall in resistence's can be accounted for by life/res sc's.

With treks v's shadows you get 30 life (bo'able) from the 15 str pts saved and 30 from vit (non bo'able)
    With shadows you get 50 from the 25 dex (bo'able) and up to 45 extra from the life skiller that you can use instead of a fhr gc.

The above is assuming perf treks v's perf shadows and a very nice life gc. But, hey we're talking godly here.....:cool:

10. Generator

lol ya were talking godly. It seems you have a great point there, what about the same thing with a windy using basically the same gear? Would shadow dancers be better than treks if I am going for max block with SS for my windy?