Godbye singel.

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
Godbye singel.

Im going to play b.net for a long time :| HCL Europe

And im going to give away all my items on HC singel :)

Check the "giveaway thread"

I had fun in this forum , ill will miss yah all :thumbsup: cya

Rizzo

Diabloii.Net Member
Have a good time playing b.net. I'm sure you'll come back to us after you've heard the word "noob" a few hundred times :D

Ciya mate!

isengart

Diabloii.Net Member
all the best for you and like rizzo, I am confident that you will return. at latest after you got TPPKed a few times at lvl 80+ - so funny.............

take care, mate!

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Another one lóst to the dark side:( Well at least it's not World Of Warcraft. Hope you had a good time, and will continue doing so in the future.

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
The dark side of D2 enables some powers one would normally consider... unnatural.

Is it possible to learn this powers?

Not by a SP player...

Err, have fun! :cool:

b4 u g0, j00 n33d 2 bru5h up ur 1337 sp34k, 2 fi7 1n w17h t3h cr0wd m0r3.
Good luck, we'll be waiting for you here, i give you 2 months before coming back.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Good luck, we'll be waiting for you here, i give you 2 months before coming back.
OMG! I understood that! I've been here for too long, and if XGrizzly has been here 4 2 long 2 than he'll get sucked in... Run Grizzly, Run!

Gargame

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
I understood that too. I'm afraid...

Gargame

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
I understood that too. I'm afraid...

Feceset

Diabloii.Net Member
Hate to see new members with clean records go.

Anyways, have fun with wherever you end up in the D2 world.

Semi OT: Are there many people that play Europe HCL?

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
Before I joined the SPF I was on 1.09 Europe Relm. I wouldn't have stayed at all except the people there were pretty cool that and I lived in England.

It's the people from US East and West that made me sick to my stomach. They would migrate over when their server crashed and act very foolish.

Dont get me wrong...I did get TPPKED and PK hacked several times but I had no idea that the SPF was an option.

I'm so glad I found you guys....*Group hug :lol:

- Masher

somethingsin

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Europe is a pretty nice realm actually... not too much 1337 speak at all, just the usual netspeak acronyms: pp, tpplz, gz etc... actual 1337speak is pretty rare.

that doesn't mean it isn't full of pkers, hackers, scammers etc. though

Jude

Diabloii.Net Member
The very few times (like 5 or 6) I've played on Battlenet, all but one of them were on the Europe server. The people there seem much more courteous. But I still prefer SP or just hooking my 2 Mac together and playing with a friend, where we can look over each other's shoulder's when we divide up out loot (much easier to trade that way).
Jude