Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

God i hate TP PKers in hardcore...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Lazer LXXVII, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Lazer LXXVII

Lazer LXXVII IncGamers Member

God i hate TP PKers in hardcore...

I've been playing this game since i was in 7th grade, and now im about to be a junior in college. I've played it for a few straight years, then i quit, then i played on and off. I decided to come back about 5 days ago since my friend talked me into it, i havent played since last summer, and all my stuff was gone since it was well over 90 days.

So we decided to play hardcore, me, him, and some of his friends i dont really know. I've been super busy with schoolwork and **** lately, so i dont get a bunch of time to play. So im playing in hc, and of course, i get TP PKed.

Do these people seriously have NOTHING better to do with their lives? Its one thing to do it to someone who annoys them, but to just do it to some random person? God i forget how some people are on this game. It pisses me off that i've been trying to build a nice character for only 5 days now, a good few hours into the game, and some *** just comes in and ruins that. So im left with nothing, just like i was 5 days ago...

Just a quick rant...

2. peconomusman

peconomusman IncGamers Member

Re: God i hate TP PKers in hardcore...

Yea, I wouldn't play public past normal, ever.

I suggest looking for a chant game in normal and just grabbing as many levels as possible from those. Keep your eyes open though....most people hosting those games are actually pks themselves. They will have multiple characters in there, normally a lower one who is chanted and will pk you.

Aside from that, purely private, or softcore.

The hardcore economy is terrible really....getting a trade in the game is nearly impossible.

Suppose it's easy on sc because of bots though.....hacks ruin everything eventually.

3. Flip10thMtn

Flip10thMtn IncGamers Member

yup

Some people's Kids!

If you have a few friends I guess private is the only way to be safe? :sad2:

4. mephiztophelez

mephiztophelez IncGamers Member

5. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

I don't know what's the most dangerous in HC : TPPK kiddies, or lags :rant: !