God help me

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
God help me

I'm coming back....

Not to HC mind you. WoW got quickly too time prohibitive as well as cost, and my lady friend wanted to play something, so I suggested d2......And so it began.

Once she gets used to d2 more, HC will see me again ^^.

Bwahaaa....Damn this game.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
NightShade said:
I'm coming back....

Not to HC mind you. WoW got quickly too time prohibitive as well as cost, and my lady friend wanted to play something, so I suggested d2......And so it began.

Once she gets used to d2 more, HC will see me again ^^.

Bwahaaa....Damn this game.
Don't worry. I too have come back, if only for a little while. I started about 4 days ago and my orb/tk sorc is level 69 and currently first dropping meph. As soon as I get enough of an item base I'm building my Ranger. :clap:

Tool_Master

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm, well at least it's a start...Don't get too excited about SC though, we wouldn't want anyone turning away from the darkside. :lol:

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
NightShade said:
They are a rare and intruiging breed....
Yes they are, I wish I could get my wife back playing again. She gave it up last year after playing from the start of classic. Got two putors?

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
I have about 5 laying around the house, all of which aren't fit to run Xcom, let alone a real game...^^ Fixing time.

Now that I think about it...I believe she may be the one I have to worry about pking others...Eish.

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Needed an excuse to make korean faces...

*Shakes fist at bluejay for ever getting me started*

So...do they have town kill working yet?

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
i might be jobless in the fall

that might lead to DII

i might try and kill all sub 40's on the europe realm.

just might... im getting urges to destroy.