Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Goblin Pack Frequency

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by MonTerran, Jan 15, 2015.

1. MonTerran

MonTerran Diabloii.Net Member

Granted it can only be a small sample size of runs at this point, but I'm wondering how often everybody else has been encountering goblin packs since yesterday. Less often compared to 2.1.1, approximately the same frequency, or more often?

2. korialstraz

korialstraz Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Feels like it's more often. Ofc at this point it might as well just be RNG, but I've seen people elsewhere report that they feel goblin packs are more frequent. Last night me and my friends came across 2 packs, as well as several different goblins standing around on their own. But by far the most fun was that malevolent guy. :D

3. algopeal

algopeal Diabloii.Net Member

I have never encountered a goblin pack - ever! So I am looking forward to my first :D

4. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

I had one last night in a regular rift that was pretty awesome. Been a while since I'd seen one. Love that you now get messages for which ones you killed and which ones got away.

5. Mage Slayer

Mage Slayer Diabloii.Net Member

I got my first ever pack yesterday. Three gem hoarders, two odious collectors and a whole load of regular gobbies. Lots of them got away, and I was actually kinda glad - I had more than enough clicking to do when it was over as it was!

6. tougeznut

tougeznut Diabloii.Net Member

I had two back to back and I found them about 3-4 levels into the rift past the Rift Guardian. I was *hoping* they were a bonus for keeping with a rift to the very end, but I hadn't found any in the following 20some rifts.

7. dezzo

dezzo Diabloii.Net Member

i need to tack on the names of the goblins that drop legs or blood shards on the side of my monitor because those are the ones that matter.

the other goblins u can pretty much ignore when u reach end game.

8. korialstraz

I believe I've found 5 gobling packs now since the new patch. Could still just be RNG, but it does feel like the frequency has increased.

9. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

Ran into 2 packs over 3 days of playing, definitely an increase. Don't konw if it will stay this way though.

10. korialstraz

Found 3 more packs today. One with 16 goblins, another with 17 and then the jackpot. A 33 goblin pack. We spent almost 10 minutes trying to gather up everything after the chaos. Out of those goblins we killed 24, and the game started lagging like crazy. It was insanely fun! :D