Go Canada!

befkonijn

Diabloii.Net Member
imo, there are loads of women who are actually lot prettier... wouldnt push her away ofc :eek: but then again, i can think of many other fine girls :p

grzt

StarStageGurl

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand you people! You complain about ugly women. Fat women. Short women. And now beautiful women? Jeezzz! She's GORGEOUS!

5Ws

Banned
StarStageGurl said:
I don't understand you people! You complain about ugly women. Fat women. Short women. And now beautiful women? Jeezzz! She's GORGEOUS!
Yeah seriously, seems like every time a beautiful girl is introduced at OTF, the general reply is "Meh, I've seen better."
Come on guys, you all know you'd settle for her, in a milli-second.

befkonijn

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Yeah seriously, seems like every time a beautiful girl is introduced at OTF, the general reply is "Meh, I've seen better."
Come on guys, you all know you'd settle for her, in a milli-second.
y well if it takes longer, ur gay :)... but we're just stating that the winner of such a competition isnt always the most beautiful woman in the universe... :D

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, the winners of those contests always seem ugly to me.
They might have good bodies, but their faces are often sub par.

Sure if I met her on the street I'd point her out, but shouldn't 'miss-universe' be more than that?

befkonijn

Diabloii.Net Member
Madness said:
Actually, the winners of those contests always seem ugly to me.
They might have good bodies, but their faces are often sub par.

Sure if I met her on the street I'd point her out, but shouldn't 'miss-universe' be more than that?
right on the spot my friend, i felt sth "wrong" with her face too... but on a normal day, her walking towards me, would make me go bit crazy :D

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
The first pic has some funky lighting going on around her eyes, but wowza, she's a hottie! She's so hot if I saw her walking down the street, I wouldn't do a double-take. I'd see her once and be transfixed.

Isolde212

Banned
I watched the pageant. She was definitely not the hottest. There were way prettier girls than her and she came across as trying too hard and ditzy. Miss Israel was way hotter.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Miss Israel? Come on. That can't be! I've never seen a good-looking jewish girl.

And still:
I'd settle for her in a nano-milli-über-short-second.

David.

Isolde212

Banned
All I am saying is compared to other chicks that were competing Miss Canada looks like a bag of smashed.....stuff.