Go Back to your old school avatar

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Go Back to your old school avatar

Everyone who's been here a while, switch back to your old school 'tar back when we all were equal and all had 0 posts... back in june 03.

Back when Durf was that stupid muscle man. And freemason was smeg head... and steel avatar still had some random asian...

Lets just see for a while if we can live a few days back in the glory days of the OTF... at least set the atmosphere with some of the old avatars.

I think I might be the only one... maybe croup too, who have gone over two years with the same avatar. I've switched around a few times but I've always came back to the grinning face of doom.

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
I've always had this same avatar. Course probably most people wouldn't recognize me since I only post 1-2 times a day.

Anyway, my name says I've been here since July '03 but I've actually been around since about Oct '01. I was on vacation in Europe during all of June in '03 so when I came back I had the nice surprise of finding my account had dissapeared lol

If anything, I'd like to see the Wallytars brought back one more time. I got some really good laughs from those :D

Akira

Damn, i wonder if I can even find my old one. I've got a really old school one housed on Durf's site if it's still there. I don't remember the name and neither does he though...

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
Finding that old Wolverine one is going to take awhile.

*Edit- Eff. Even getting the old Don is a no go. They were all on my old computer.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
What the hell is the "stupid muscle man"? I don't remember that.

I'm going to go really old-school on you if I can make this site obey my commands.

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Alrighty...

Hehe, I remember people used to ask me if it was me in the picture... Shows you how old it is.

Madness said:
Alrighty...

Hehe, I remember people used to ask me if it was me in the picture... Shows you how old it is.
Now i really would be shocked if it was really her posting here madness.... :lol:
Ive had some Weebl varient pretty much ever since ive been here.

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Now i really would be shocked if it was really her posting here madness.... :lol:
The BEST weebl and bob episode is the space 'shrooms one, even tho weebl and bob aren't in it.

-Gix

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Noo! Durf! The story behind your chainsaw-murderer avatar was the funniest thing in years! Bring it back!

TonoTheHero

Diabloii.Net Member
Johnny said:
The guy with coffe on his head?
Yes :p The one i managed to sneak in while there were no restrictions on avatar sizes. But it wasn't very big, just 100 pixels wide, it was still 75 pixels on the other end.

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
It's not that, back then, people had no idea who she was. So they assumed it was a picture of me or something. :lol: