Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

GM dueling/GM PvP Clans.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by FionaNevaeh, Apr 19, 2008.

1. FionaNevaeh

FionaNevaeh IncGamers Member

GM dueling/GM PvP Clans.

Hey all, I'll get right into it.

I'm looking for a GM pvp clan, or something of the sort! I like to duel very much, but I'm so tired of 99.9% of random games being made up of modders and just rude people in general. I tend to be a nice gal, and I'd like to duel with nice people, it seems though D2 is in short supply.

I'm experienced, having been playing since late 2000. My main character is a 90 Sorc, pretty well geared with Lightning reaching 41k damage.

If any of you know a GM clan that's recruiting, or just any advice or opinions at all, please by all means enlighten me. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Fiona.:azn:

2. SmittySixTen

SmittySixTen IncGamers Member

Re: GM dueling/GM PvP Clans.

If you're on USEast just hop by the channel "op diabloii.net". There are a bunch of people from these forums that duel pretty frequently. Right now most of the people I duel with mainly LLD on ladder, but I've started to make a HLD nec and I'm sure eventually other people will have HLD chars on ladder as well. We all have NL HLD and LLD chars as well.

If you're not on USEast, I'd check the player match-up forum. I'm sure there are similar groups of people who visit this site on all the other realms.

Also, welcome(?) to the forums. I see you've been a member for almost two years now, but the two posts kind of throws me.

3. FionaNevaeh

FionaNevaeh IncGamers Member

Re: GM dueling/GM PvP Clans.

Thanks I'll look into that. And yeah, I signed up a long time ago and then completely forgot about the site lol.