glitched eth sacred rondache

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
glitched eth sacred rondache

after numerous unsuccessful attempts to get a glitched 4 soc pally eth shield, i got one with 361 def, problem is the resists are only 9 !!!!

Charsi food, or should i make into exile?????:sad2:

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
after numerous unsuccessful attempts to get a glitched 4 soc pally eth shield, i got one with 361 def, problem is the resists are only 9 !!!!

With the value of hr's atm give it a go. It probably won't be to tradeable though.

impdt

Diabloii.Net Member

What is a "glitched" shield and how do you have a successful/unsuccessful attempt to get one?

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
What is a "glitched" shield and how do you have a successful/unsuccessful attempt to get one?
when you take eth shield and give it sockets with a cube recepie, then you get +50% def (I may be wrong) but you might not get the max sockets, so it may waste your shield...

:shocked:
*priit2

impdt

Diabloii.Net Member
when you take eth shield and give it sockets with a cube recepie, then you get +50% def (I may be wrong) but you might not get the max sockets, so it may waste your shield...

:shocked:
*priit2
Thank you for the info!

BTW does this work on other items as well or just shields?

safetypro

Diabloii.Net Member
I made an eth Exile in an eth Kurast Shield with only 25 resists. It worked for me cause that build utilized CoH armor. 9 is a little low however, I'd hold out for more resists or go the other route ED/AR.