Glitch dupe or just funny find?

pliu

Banned
Glitch dupe or just funny find?

I just notice that I have two 11/17 sin torches. I just wondering how this can happened. How possible you get two torches have the same stats for about 10 runs? And is it possible it dupe itself even you don't aware of it?

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm confused, are you saying your holding two torches or that you'vr gotten two of the same torches within 10 runs, if the latter, than just a coincidance.

pliu

Banned
I'm confused, are you saying your holding two torches or that you'vr gotten two of the same torches within 10 runs, if the latter, than just a coincidance.
I holding two torches of the same stats. I did about 10 runs and trade about 3~4 torches . May be just a coincidance.

Lord Nyax

Banned
You cannot hold two torches on the same character. You mean to say you have two torches with the exact same stats. It might not seem like a big difference, have and hold, but that's what's confusing people.

aicoped

Diabloii.Net Member
If you do 10 uber runs, the probability is 5.2% that you will have at least 2 matching torches.

It only takes 35 runs before you have better than 50% chance to have at least two of the same torch finds out of the 35 runs.

As to actually holding 2 on one character, I can not help you. If you are doing it, do you actually get +6 skills along with associated stat/res increase?