GLITCH?? Cant go past Lvl 24 on Summoning Skills - Need Help der=0

Gomez Fiend

Diabloii.Net Member
GLITCH?? Cant go past Lvl 24 on Summoning Skills - Need Help

I am Lvl 72 Necromancer, Hell Lvl. I have 2 Amulets, 1 with +2 to summoning skills, 1 with +3 to summoning skills. Neither are registering the points when I equip them. NEED HELP!! - Is this a game glitch or am I supposed to believe I cant go past Lvl 24??

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
You sure can get past lvl24 on skills with the help of items.
What do you mean with "registering points"? If you dont use an amulet at all, and then put on one of them, does it not make any difference to your skill level shown?

Gomez Fiend

Diabloii.Net Member
Nope. I am currently reaching 24 via +3 to summonning skills on my wand + sigons shield(+1 to skills) but when I try either amulet +2 or +3 skills, it doesn't increase them any further??!!

Gomez Fiend

Diabloii.Net Member
I am currently on version 1.11 and have never been on internet play. Could there a patch im missing or something?

Gomez Fiend

Diabloii.Net Member
The strange thing is one of my rings also has +13 to strenght. My strengh bonuses are being added when I equip the 1st ring yet it wont take my summoning skills to level 27 as it should do?

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
First of all, there is an edit button. There is no need to spam the forum with 3 posts, when you could have had it all in one post. You can edit your posts up to one hour after first making them.

Second, are you SURE the amulet does not say "+3 to summoning (druid only)"? That seems like it could be the case.

It has nothing to do with patches, no worries.

Gomez Fiend

Diabloii.Net Member
Spot on LorveN. Yep it was for the Druid. It must be the cold im battling with at the moment or sumthin. Thanks for the help anyway. Thought I was goin mad there for a minute. And thanks any way for the offer deademon but I guess this spooky mystery is solved. Thanks again