Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

glicht?!

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by luiccn, Apr 4, 2005.

1. luiccn

luiccn IncGamers Member

glicht?!

i kno some amazon (bow) dont use bows or xbow (they are gliched with strenght). I tried glicht my Wf, i put it and take of my nosferatus (+15 strenght) then the weapon area get in red color and the bow was not displayed at the char. I tried shooting but i cant. how ppl shoot?

Thx lux

2. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

thats not how the glitch works.

you need to get the +str from charms (annihilus works) and you have to leave the charm in your inventory. then when you shoot, itll look normal to you but other wont see your bow and itll look like you're throwing arrows/bolts.

when you do what you did, the game wont let you use whatever equipment (in this situation the wf) and itll just look red. basically its unequipped.

3. RebirthOfMak

RebirthOfMak IncGamers Member

Thx Pizza. Now I can do that with zon. :D

Mak~

4. Throttle

Throttle IncGamers Member

I wouldn't advice actually doing that, since you won't be able to pick all your items up if you die and don't have any inventory space, and if you die again cause you're half naked, you may lose some items.

5. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

charms stay in your inventory.

if you get your body on the first try, or if you rejoin, im pretty sure you never pop. (not 100% though, so dont try it).

:wink2:

6. Lensor

Lensor Banned

The glitch can also be when you are wearing eqip that themselves give the str needed to equip them. For instance wartravellers need 95 str and give 10 str. If you have only 85 str, and temporarily put on a +10 str amu, you can equip the wt's, take the amu off, and the wt's (or other equip that need up to 95 str) are still eqippped. In this case, of course, you would not be able to pick up your body should you die (which does not matter much on HC).

7. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Untrue. That is something else. In order for your bow to be invisible, you must be using charms to reach the strength requirement.

What you are doing will allow you to continue to use an item because the STR on the item in question puts you over the requirement allowing you to remove another +STR item and still equip the item. Your bow will be visible in this case unless once again, you are wearing an annihilus or +str charm to reach the minimum requirement. Works for armor and shield also I believe.

8. Lensor

Lensor Banned

I stand corrected!
    Learn something new everyday :D

9. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

what happens if say, you use an anni, then a bp enigma or something. will gear equiped after that be invisible? thats what i dontknow.

10. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Only if you cannot wear the other items without the charm. If without the charm, but with enigma you can equip a bow, the bow is visible.

Not sure if you are wearing +str item and an annihilus in order to wear another +str item, then remove the original +str item, what happens. Damn this starts to seem confusing.