Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Giving away itamz on east

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ButterFace, Apr 2, 2004.

1. ButterFace

ButterFace IncGamers Member

Giving away itamz on east

Well, I have a couple NL sc and NL hc accounts I'm tired of keeping up with and i think instead of giving away the entire accounts (since i have been reading that your cd key can be banned if the person using you account gets banned) I am just going to give away the items on them and delete the characters. I'm not for sure what all I have on the accounts, I know i have a few goodies on the sc account, and mostly mid to lower lvl stuff on the hc account. I wont be able to give the stuff away until this evening after I get off work so I'll post the game name and pass here when I get home. :wave:

2. compres

compres IncGamers Member

I have been trying to get going in USEast, coming from West, I have being playing diablo for years so maybe its better to help the newbie, but anyway let me know if you could give me a hand.

3. daskidude

daskidude Banned

hey, what time will you get home. i have to leave soon so, if possible could you save some sorc stuff for me. also, i don't think that accts are tied to cd-keys. they will just ban the cd-key on the computer that is doing wrong and that acct. but this is mostly a clean forum.

4. ButterFace

compres- I think most of the stuff is now gone, if you didnt get any of it let me know and I'll give you some ladder stuff to get you started instead.

daskidude- ill keep some sorc stuff for you until i hear back from you

To all others the game is up, name is giveaway1 password is 1

edit: sorry it took so long had to entertain the girlfriend tonight :thumbsup:

5. ButterFace

Ok, the Non ladder HC giveaway is now going. The game is up and called giveaway2 password 2.

Edit: There also is a HoZ hidden in the cold plains, first to find it gets it

6. ButterFace

Everything except for the reserved sorc gear has been given away, compres if you didnt get anything leave a message here or pm me and I will give you some laddar items to get you started.

Daskidude, you can leave a time you can be on tommorrow and i will give you the stuff i have. I will probably be on around noon, and then again after 3pm cst.

7. bacchae

bacchae IncGamers Member

Not sure if any of my messages got through while I was in there (my computer decided to go nuts at that point, I think the Virus scanner was doing something)...anyhow, just wanted to say a big thankyou for the few items I picked up. Really appreciated :)

8. daskidude

daskidude Banned

i just went to my house in vt for a night and had no time for d2/net...so i just got back, so whenever you can, lmk. this is spring break for me so im pretty much free.

acct= *Feanox

congratz to who get the hoz