Giveaway

buka

Diabloii.Net Member
Giveaway

Ladder reset is a good sign to stop playing :wink:

I'm giving away some of my items, nothing special just regular stuff like infinities, enigmas, gc, anni's, torches, uniques(coa, griffs, facets), runes and craft supplies like pamy and pruby :)

Please pm(or post here) what you might need and mule account with the password.
You can specify the ign, i might try to find you, but I can not promise anything

I'll try to finish all the mulling in the next couple of days

::Completed

Last edited:

Ploog

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Giveaway

I only - finally - got characters to hell in this ladder, so I'm not anxious to stop. I would like to get a couple of them over the hump into semi uber status, though, so I sent...

just realized... oops

mule info.

Anyway! Thanks for your consideration.

georr

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey there. I'm going to continue playing, but I am pissed off about the reset. Any of the following would be helpful:

- sorc infinities
- anni's
- sorc torch (currently have 17/10)
- griffs
- lightning facets
- runes
- pamy

I'll send a mule over. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

buka

Diabloii.Net Member

16:03 pst - check your mules, you should have some of the items you wanted
got temp ban, will check later tonight

georr, leave ign(i'll be online after 11pm pst)
i have 100+ pammy - I would hate to mule lit

georr

Diabloii.Net Member

16:03 pst - check your mules, you should have some of the items you wanted
got temp ban, will check later tonight

georr, leave ign(i'll be online after 11pm pst)
i have 100+ pammy - I would hate to mule lit
k ... I'll see you then instead of sending a mule. Cheers. :)

Bntyhntr

Diabloii.Net Member

I could use the COA for my smiter if you still have it. However, if it is not 2s and good res/dr you can pass me up on it.

NateTheBassGuy

Diabloii.Net Member

Still trying to make a "quirky" Druid build that I was hoping to have a chance to try before the ladder reset, but doesn't look like it's going to happen.

If you've got anything to help make a couple of "Phoenix" runewords or even just general Druid'ish type stuff, I'd appreciate the help.

My ign is *xTRUEx but if I'm not on, I'll send you a PM with mule info just in case.

Thanks for any help you can muster!

Dorkey

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't mind, though I need Rals more than anything. I'll see if I can catch you later tonight. :)

We'll be battling for the craft mats again if you ever return next ladder my friend! >=)

Ploog

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow! Thank you, buka, very very much. I would have no chance at finding some of this stuff before the reset.

:jig:

NateTheBassGuy

Diabloii.Net Member

Many thanks.
My experimental build should have time to get off the ground, and even get a little testing before the ladder reset because of your help!

Damric

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey buka. If you have an extra infinity pole laying around, I sure could use it on nonladder. Same for a Spirit Monarch.

ProfoctorZeke

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey. Couple things I would like to try out are Infinity, Dragon armor, and HoJ weapon (preferably in a zerker or pb).

For anyone interested, I'll probably use them for a couple weeks and then give away all my stuff, too. I also won't be playing next ladder (last year of school--gotta shape up). So if you want to let me borrow something you 'called first,' I'll totally hook you up. With ladder items on nonladder. Hep!

reBornz

Diabloii.Net Member

hey ProfoctorZeke, if you happen to found a Infinity and is finish with it. I would like to try it out too.

pm me when you have no use of it =).