Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Girlfriend being wierd!! give me help

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nnndave, Mar 31, 2005.

1. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

Girlfriend being wierd!! give me help

Sup guys, I know i'm hardly never around anymore but i just felt like dropping in and throwing in one of those good 'ol relationship threads. I know I'm usually the guy wo knows a lot about girls, but that was before I had a girlfriend for 4 months. Girls are sooooo wierd! Ok let me explain my delima, then you guys give me your expert advice.

Ok, we've been together since early december. Always been awesome, probably because that was the "lovey dovey" phase. Before we started getting to know each other, that kinda stuff. It's been awesome, I really like her, she really likes me. Any time we try to have a seroius talk it usually ends up talking about why she doesn't ever open up to me, or anyone for that matter. I have no trouble at all teller her how i feel about her, but she just goes blank and says little snippets of feelings when she's nervous. Ok, I can deal with that fine. But lately shes been freakin weird. I think she's getting nervous that me and her are getting too seroius, since she been ditching me alot to hang out with her slutty pothead friends. I've accepted that she doesn't want to hang out with me all the time because she's afraid she'll lose all her girl friends and according to her, "its better when she sees me after a few days apart". Ok fine I can deal with that too.

But she's just pissing me off now. On 4 occasions in a row me and her have been hanging out at night, then her freaking lesbo man-gina friend calls her to ask what she's doing, and she'll say, "oh nothing, just hanging out with rob". Followed by, "Ok i'll meet you over there". Then she leaves to go drink and go to bars with her. This annoys me very much. I think she's probably just being a stupid freshman who only wants to go be "wild" or whatever the hell is so fun about going to clubs with girls. Nonetheless, I know the facts. She is not cheating on me, she likes being with me, and she still likes me.

My question is what should i do about this? She will be a sophomore next year and living in an appartment with one of her friends who I think is really cool. She just needs to get out of that dorm of worthless slutty potheads because they are screwing over her grades and scholarship and everything she had going for her. I know I am the only GOOD enfluence she has. Sometimes i just want to dump her and sometimes i just want to wade it out, cause I figure it will blow over after her freshman year. I really like her and I think we can be together for a long time. So what do you think? Is she just being a retarted hot blonde girl or is it something to worry about?

2. Freemason

Freemason Banned

ahem.
    Call her a hussy and walk off in a pissy fit.

Looks like she's finally decided to show you her nightmare side. Go find yourself an older woman that knows how to treat her man right.

3. Dirty_Zulu

Dirty_Zulu IncGamers Member

Age difference? Freshmen girls like to party. Someone people needs to get up and go. Girls' behaviours can't be explained.

Is lesbo-man Gina hot?

4. toader

toader Banned

Hey rob, long time no see.

IIRC, arent you only like a sophomore in college?

Man, if so, then just ask her to do some freaky sex stuff youve always wanted to do. If she does it, great, you fufilled some dreams, if not, then itll give you a leg out the door.

Seriously though. Sophomore year in college, if things arent freaking perfect, then theres no point holding on. Your young, dont waste precious college years. Youll know when its the right one, if it doesnt feel right, just move on man.

5. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Both i figure, anyway, give my e-mail to her slutty pothead friends.

6. Lord_Shinnok

Lord_Shinnok IncGamers Member

I'll have to agree. Freshmen girls are about as focused as a kid with ADD.

7. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

If i just up and dump her right now, i would be like a sledgehammer to her. She getting to the point where she gets everything she wants from me. And I dont swing with that noise. I know she's a really great girl, shes just being a freshman. Shes almost a sophomore though, which is why I'm thinking if I just wade it out until she starts realizing herself and what she's doing in college it can turn out great. Shes freakin hot dude. And she cooks and cleans and gives massages, and makes sandwiches. If its gonna work for a while i dont want to throw it away over immiturity that will eventually pass.

I think she just needs me to flip out on her next time she pisses me off so she can realize she cant walk all over me. Because I have no problem at all dumping her... i just dont want to. I will if I have to though. Everyone keeps telling me there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. If she ain't happy, nobody's happy. I know if I dump her I will come down on her so hard she will feel horrible. I think i should just rip into her next time so she can realize she will lose me if she doesn't get a clue.

8. DrunkCajun

DrunkCajun Banned

Sounds to me like you have to put your foot down, friend. Tell her that you're tired of being always crapped on, ignored, and treated like plan B. Tell her you're concerned about the state of your relationship as a result, and things need to change, pronto. That sounds like what you want to do, anyway. And stick by it. If things don't change, walk.

9. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

Ayudar!

You have to ask her: what does she want in life? If it jives with what she has now, you have to let her go. If it doesn't, you have to make her see that what she's doing now isn't going to help her get what she wants out of life.

10. Freemason

Freemason Banned

psst! Hey buddy! Want to buy the key to the lockbox you're testicles are in?

A bit more seriously, she's too wild to be stable in any fashion. Either accept it and get laid as often as you can (good for now) or go find somebody a bit older that is willing to be as stable as any woman ever will be (not much but what the hell)

11. LunarSolaris

LunarSolaris IncGamers Member

Given what you said in your first post ndave, I can't imagine that you dumping her would be the sledgehammer that you might think. It sounds as if she might be wanting to move on herself, but that's hard to guage since she doesn't seem to be opening up to you.

The relationship is only 4-months old... you both have hardly had a chance to really get to know each other yet, and it's probably too soon to be getting serious as it is (not to mention that you are both quite young and need to experience the young and "wild" years on your own as it is). She's a freshman.... just starting to sow her "wild oats". Let her do it. Give her that freedom. Realize that it's what she needs (god knows you've done a lot of wild oat sowing yourself right?).

Lastly (and most importantly), tell her your honest thoughts on things. Let her process those thoughts and make her own decisions. And be willing to accept both positive and negative outcomes for sharing those thoughts.

Just some advice from someone who has been down a few roads before. Use the advice as you will...

12. DrunkPotHead

DrunkPotHead IncGamers Member

Introduce me to her pothead friends plz :thumbsup:

13. HAMC8112

--Wirtz?--

14. Freemason

Freemason Banned

Sorry, I don't speak malfunctioning robot :p

15. toader

toader Banned

I think maybe he was asking for a key also. ;)

I learned to speak some robot from the crazy cat lady next door.

16. HAMC8112

You sounded like Wirtz, the peg legged boy. :D

17. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

What LS said, dude. Plus, honestly, it sounds like you're boring and irritating her to death, always wanting to get her feelings out in the open and whatnot. I remember going out with a girl who always wanted to know what I was thinking, more and more and more until it got to be too much for me.

Not everyone thinks or acts the same way. If you don't like how she's acting with you, it isn't your job or your right to try to change her. Change yourself or move on, move on.

18. masterazn

masterazn Banned

I believe it was "lesbo man-gina"....so yeah...it can't be really that hot...if not horribly disgusting.

19. th5418

th5418 Banned

nnndave, you are a whipped man.

20. Spawn of God

Spawn of God IncGamers Member

solution:

...lol...???