Ghost WWSin Help

LordDrift

Diabloii.Net Member
Ghost WWSin Help

anyone got a build for this? I hear they are good on USEast, im trying ot make one for USWEst
 

papercut

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are on ladder I would recommend using a shako with a res/ias jewel in it, and a fcr +dex +ar +res ring. If you can find a +2sin +dex +15%fcr +res ammy use that too, but I havent been able to find one yet, and also use the best resist boots you can find.
 

DoC-Makaveli

Diabloii.Net Member
lol koda... thats just stupid... did they close it for using 08 valk or sometihng? its retarded how people act about items like 08 valk... its completely legit... sure, it COULD be duped, but hell, any item CAN be duped! 99% of high runes are duped -_-;
 
the reaction most people have when they see that i recomend .08 is usually soemthing like this:

OMFG .08 VALK AND 15/70'S YOU HAKER!!!11
WHATS THE POINT OF A BUILD THAT USES CHEAT ITMES IF I WANTED TO CHEAT ID MAKE GODMODE REVIVE ENCROMANCER WITH 39 HEX U FUKING FIGGOT!11 AMAGAWD
 

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
GhostSpOOk said:
the reaction most people have when they see that i recomend .08 is usually soemthing like this:

OMFG .08 VALK AND 15/70'S YOU HAKER!!!11
WHATS THE POINT OF A BUILD THAT USES CHEAT ITMES IF I WANTED TO CHEAT ID MAKE GODMODE REVIVE ENCROMANCER WITH 39 HEX U FUKING FIGGOT!11 AMAGAWD
There comes a point where lawful judgement because completely anal.

I'll agree with you that if they should lock your threads for including 1.08 items, then any thread that has any mention to any rune above Gul should be automatically closed, because there is no way that one can legitly own items that are actually good.

Lucky
 

diskoren

Diabloii.Net Member
Afaik, threads was locked for:

1) flaming.
2) Koda being banned allready, because of 1).

And yeah. Using dupes is teh lame. :]

diskoren
 

DoC-Makaveli

Diabloii.Net Member
LuckyDwarf said:
There comes a point where lawful judgement because completely anal.

I'll agree with you that if they should lock your threads for including 1.08 items, then any thread that has any mention to any rune above Gul should be automatically closed, because there is no way that one can legitly own items that are actually good.

Lucky
Yeah... I do not really use any bugged items, but to try to lock a post with items that COULD be duped is just ridiculous.

Who cares if Koda flames... the mods can ban him if they want, but you cannot take away the fact that his build is great... it has become the standard in ww sins...
 

Naliworld

Diabloii.Net Member
DoC-Makaveli: As I've said more times I can count, discussion about dupes and bugged items is fair game, the only time I draw the line is when it comes to flaming(which happened in kodachi's case).
 

DoC-Makaveli

Diabloii.Net Member
I know that... and you were may have been right to ban him (I don't know the details), but I do not see the reason for locking his guide..
 

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
DoC-Makaveli said:
I know that... and you were may have been right to ban him (I don't know the details), but I do not see the reason for locking his guide..
he got banned because he called that barb moderator guy a nazi
his guide got closed because too many fools cried over dupes and no item alternatives
 

BlckShDwDraGoN

Diabloii.Net Member
LordDrift said:
anyone got a build for this? I hear they are good on USEast, im trying ot make one for USWEst
basic ww sin using enigma (instead of bramble) + extra fcr and ias (from 08 valk) = ghost
nothing else to it. Everything else is preferance like which bp you wanna hit whether it be a certain fcr/fhr/ias bp that is up to you and you will have to figure out what kind of a gear layout works best for you.

Commentary: the "creator" claims mobility is everything in his guide. Infact it isnt - it just makes things "easier." A skilled hybrid sin specialist from 09 would have no problems with using a bramble but a possible .00000001% of all players during 09 werent hybrid sin specialists.
 
Top