Diabloii.Net Member
Ghost sin question

hi
im trying to make a ghost sin
and i have some gears already
just want to know what kind the claw i have to use
then i can hit the 9fpa

gear:
2/20fcr sin helm (socket 15ias/15res for break point ? )
mara (or hightlord 20ias for break point ?)
enigma
raven frost / fcr ring
trang glove
tri res boot ( trek )

so what kind the claw i should use for chaso/fury?
Suwayyah/Suwayyah
Greater Claws /Feral Claws
Feral Claws/Runic Talons

etc

let me know please
thankyou

Moritz

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Ghost sin question

use highlords

chaos
always suwayyah. if you can (not required though, but better) get an ethbugged suwayyah. if you want to and if you have the funds, you can stash a normal eth chaos suw for duels that you consider 'important' and just rebuild it when it breaks.

2nd hand
either way runics:
rare eth/fools/2xxed/add
runic fury (can use the 'eth-for-important-duels method' here too if you want to :))

if you cannot afford a good high ed fools - which shouldnt be the case normally since you dont need IAS on them (unless you want to stack) if clawbugging and using HL - or against certain opponents you can use any 2sock runic fools with some adds as well and 2xUm them.

also, read tienjes ghostsin guide in the assassin section incase you havent already.

/you could even better use feral fools and fury. you need some IAS on the fools then, though. dont know by how much now, check the charts :)

Last edited:

Sass

Diabloii.Net Member

Oh, it's here too...

To go on what Mo said: I mentioned WSM bugging in the other, and your IAS in helm will allow Feral + Suwayyah bugging (42 IAS needed).

EDIT: yeah and highlords would cover instead of jewel in the helm.

zyyz

Diabloii.Net Member

not going to use fool claw at this moment

so that means suwayyah chaos / runic fury / hightlord's or
suwayyah chaos / feral fury / ias helm / mara
can catch the IAS break point right?

going to use 9x shdow lifer and fhr gc
and some lifer/res sc as well

Sass

Diabloii.Net Member

Suwayyah + Runic (WSM Bugging) needs only 19 IAS, which the Fury runeword covers. Highlords is for the additional DS% which boosts damage considerably.

IAS + Mara's would be more for a venom oriented build, but they don't usually use elite claws. Since you plan on using them, Highlords works with the higher physical damage.

zyyz

Diabloii.Net Member

Finally I found my chaos/fury

chaos(runic)
3light sentry / 3mind blast

chaos(runic)
1shadow master / 2dragon flight / 2mind blast

fury(feral)
2blade shield / 3mind blast / 2light sentry

trying to get a runic base with 3venom / 3fade / 3mind blast

so with these 2claw base I only need hightlord's to hit
9fpa am I correct?

Sass

Diabloii.Net Member

If the Ferals is main and Runic off hand, you'd need 52 IAS (-25 WSM). That'd need Highlord's.

If in the same position, but WSM bugging, you'd need 34 AIS (-35 WSM). That wouldn't need Highlord's.

I'd still use one for damage anyway ;)

zyyz

Diabloii.Net Member

ahh
i thought chaos on glove side and fury on boot side are necssary.. :(

how about if go to use chaos(runic) and fury(runic)

Sass

Diabloii.Net Member

That's....complicated. Chaos would only go over the gloves when WSM bugging since it makes the boot's side the primary slot. By default, it's the glove's side. When the WSM of the claws are the same (2x Runic), you don't need to bug and can have the Fury over the boots. This is especially good if you don't want to WSM bug, or find your self swapping weapon sides from CTA or WSGing.

In terms of speed, 2x Runics needs 42 IAS, so the Highlord's is needed regardless of which is the primary.