gheeds?

JpM

Diabloii.Net Member
gheeds?

hey is that a unique charm? also is there a place on diabloii.net to see it and the specs or any other site? cant find unique charms on diabloii.nte :(
thx!

Gorny

Banned
It is a unique Grand charm. I actually found one last night while running Baal with the Group. Only 21% though.

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
Gheed's Fortune is a Unique Grand Charm.
(80-160)% Extra Gold from Monster
(20-40)% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Reduces All Vendor Prices (10-15)%

It is qlvl70, and so it can drop from some places in Nightmare (Lister, Baal), and everywhere in Hell.

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
Usufruct said:

It is qlvl70, and so it can drop from some places in Nightmare (Lister, Baal), and everywhere in Hell.
Don't forget it's Ladder Only, But i s'pose thats kinda Self explanitory.... Since im guessing the poster found it in Ladder...if he foun d it...

Gorny

Banned
Usufruct said:

The one I got is :

126% Gold
21% MF
12% vendor prices

Low outof it all, but better than none at all.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd advise trading gheeds only w/ peeps here in the forum. Since you can't view a gheeds in a trade window, you are only taking the word of the one trading as to its value. Too many scammers out there....

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
All three of my ladder characters have Gheeds, but none of them are close to perfect. I think my best is 33%MF, 135% Gold, 15 Vendor.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Usufruct said:
All three of my ladder characters have Gheeds, but none of them are close to perfect. I think my best is 33%MF, 135% Gold, 15 Vendor.
I have a perfectly bad gheeds, lowest in all stats.