Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by dagee, Mar 29, 2005.
Is there a limit to how many gheed's charms a character can have?
Just like the annihilus,ya cannot have more then 1 gheed per caracter.
If a gheed is in your stash and you find another one (since it is unidentified would you be able to pick it up)?
No, you cannot.
You can mule it but you have to have another character in the same level of difficulty to pick it up. Drop your identified Gheeds on the ground and pick up the new one. Check the stats on it, keep the better one and leave the other one on the ground to mule it. I once had to toss a Gheeds because I only had two characters that could enter Hell and they both had a charm, so make sure you always have a standby character that can pick one up, because you never know when they will drop.
There's a way to avoid this, but it is risky:
* Make sure the game in which you found the new Gheed's has been up for at least 5 minutes.
* Have your character hold one of the charms, leave the other on the ground.
* Leave the game and create a new game, any difficulty.
* Drop the Gheed's in this new game as soo as you get in, and then leave immediately.
* (Quickly) bring a different character into the second game to pick up the charm. Leave in a timely manner, but no real rush (you can wait around a minute if you think you'll get a realm down otherwise).
* Use the first character to re-enter the first game and pick up the Gheed's you left there.
I've done this a few times with no troubles, but your mileage may vary! It's safest to have a trusted friend to help you out, or ask in one of the stickied help threads on these forums, but if you can't find anyone to help, this may be worth a shot.