GG Wind Druid Help

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Awrooooooo? need to go a little more in depth for what you need help with , check the Druid guide section stickied at top too for any info you cant find.

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright I have played diablo since d1so im more r less good at this game i mostly played Druid b4 i quit a while back...Im starting up again on ladder this time and rebuilding a druid.
The fact that im restarting im not sure if theres new tips r items out thats better then wut im thinking about.

This time im restarting for profit so i will b pvm mostly and as i go, i hope to be of help to all the druids makers that arent as advanced as others.

K so heres wut im thinking about for a Godly PvM Ele Druid

Helm - Id go with a circ 3/20/20 for legit
Weapon - Hoto (for basic) I would suggest Spirit sword
Belt - Spider
Armor - Enigma (Arch or Mage)
Gloves - Mage r Trangs (Im more with Mage)
Boots - Shadow Dancers for the stats added r Treks (good stats)
Amulet - GG Druid Ammy or Mara's
Rings - Soj's (if u have all fhr fcr needed) or FCR rings
Shield - SS (For max block) Spirit (FCR/FHR)
Weapon Switch - CTA And Lidless or Spirit

Torch/Anni/9 Ele Gcs

and as for small charms w/e i c fit

now this is legit gear so u cant go that godly...

If u were to use non legit which i think isnt accepted on here... i would suggest 08 Valk/Wizzie's Rings like Bone Loop and such

With this post i need the help off GG Ele Druids to respond on wut would b best gearfor a PvM Ele Druid and i mean GG ive got the ressources needed and i can afford pretty much anything.

Im also debating on Spirit r SS (im going towards SS for max block cause if im pvm ill barely get hit and clear as fast)

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated. TY

~EoD~:censored:

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
That's the thing Kuba i have check everything but its mostly the basics...
Im not new at Ele Druid its just now im richer then ever so i can afford what i couldnt before thats where i need all your help.

I'm hoping to make the godliest Druid

dodobird

Diabloii.Net Member
looks good. Remember that for pvm tho, u'll probably not be using 9 eles, since u need space for picking up junks. Lol just a reminder, cause I forgot about this (i'm also pvp so its alright). As for shield, I'd take spirit, so u can reach 16x fcr, which helps a lot for teleing I noticed.

-Dodo

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
so for pvm u wouldnt really need block then?

i just want the best druid out there again lol

what are the bp again 99 then 160? for fcr

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
For PvM I would choose FCR over block anyday..

FCR bp = 163/99/68

FHR bp = 99/63/42 (With Hoto)

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
i see if u dont mind could u tell me why you would pick fcr over block what are the advantages?

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
ok i think i might have this a bit clearer now using all the gear im thinking about i would have:
105fhr
100fcr
i would go for max block (anyone no how much dex that it?)
id most likely have max dr (ber'd ss and enigma)

now if i wanna go for 163 fcr it would meen i dont have max dr or max block so im not sure on the disadvantage there but im thinkin that i will go pvp for sure but mostly get myself profit so ill pvm....Now i was thinking that i could just switch ss and spirit depending on how i feel no? they both need 156 str so if i use spirit my fcr rings and a fcr ammy (which is the only way to hit 163 if im correct) it wil b for teleport and casting but if i switch to maras ss ill have max block max dr.

Would this work or would i loose to many stats by maxing block?

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
EndofDayz said:
i see if u dont mind could u tell me why you would pick fcr over block what are the advantages?

simply because your main attack is tornado (no delay.) For PvM imo. killingspeed is essential

FCR = faster teleport, quick re-cast, and very spamable main attack

Max Block (PvM) = one less pot

With cyclone armor u won't have to worry about res. With hurricane, minions, and teleport u won't have to worry much about melee and range.

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
Very true ok thx alot and if yoread my previous post do yothink this would work... What are your opinions on that?

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes I think it would work.
And you would proberly be able to PvP a little.

.....besides he's not bad at 99FCR Bp

note/info: you need a shield with fcr in order to hit max fcr. (When using Enigma)

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
Thx for all your help maxmax

I just looked at some gg gear and i got my setup now...it should be one of the most powerfulDruids in the game

Max Dr
Max Block
163 fcr
85 fhr so far thats not including the charms i could get to boost it....What are the bp for fhr again?

all in one build.......Life and Mana should b good also

imma post here how well he does when im done building em

NokturnaL

Diabloii.Net Member
what equipment will you be using to reach all of those bps? im currently making a windy and would like some advice on godly pvp windy gear.

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
well im like REALLY rich plus the items im using arent legit or permed so i dont really reconmend em lol unless u got stuff to waste

heres wut im using tho

Helm - 08 Valk (30 Fhr 30 Fcr)
Armor - Mage Enigma
Belt - Spider (20 Fcr)
Gloves - Wiz Glove 50 Fcr)
Boots - Imps (20 Fhr)
Weapon #1 - Perf Spirit (35 Fcr 55 Fhr)
Shield #1 - Storm Shield (ber'd)
Rings - Strom Loop and Entropy Touch (not sure on the rings yet depends on str and dex) (10 Fcr each)
Amulet - Crafted 1 (with at least 13 Fcr if u use these exact items)
Weapon #2 - Perf Cta
Shield #2 - Spirit
Anni
Torch
9 Ele gcs /w life
Scs (w/e u want really my guy isnt made full yet so this is where imma put w/e im lacking)

Very expansive gear lol but im answering your answer....hope it can help

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
lol a well what can i say

one non legit chars for little noob assholes out there and a legit java for the respect duelz

EndofDayz

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm it doesnt get more GG then that man lol im ladder also ladder uswest
all the other gear is cookie cutter so ionno

GG 3/20/20 circ
Nigma
Imps
Mage r trangs
Spider
2 x fcr rings
fcr ammy
hoto r spirit
ss or spirit
gcs
anni
torch

it all depends on what kind of build you want what bps you want him to have and reach.......like u want lots of fhr of fcr maybe you want max block and max dr for melee or 163 fcr for casters you no what i mean.

tell me what kind you want and ill try helping you out more