Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Getting to Level 95+

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jz2323, Mar 1, 2004.

1. jz2323

jz2323 IncGamers Member

Getting to Level 95+

I'm currently a level 84 strafezon with a windforce, lionheart armor, laying of hands glove, and a nos belt.

I want to make the top 1000 ladder list but it seems like I'll take me FOREVER at the rate that i'm going.

I can solo in any part of hell just fine, but even clearing out whole areas barely budges my exp at this point.

What's the best way to really ramp up my exp or better a question might be how can i really pump my damage up?

2. Lyrs

Lyrs IncGamers Member

pit runs: lvl 85-87 monsters.

lvling is slow anyway, but play safe and most importantly, have fun. join groups and do some party playing.

you'll notice that your xp goes up faster when you have fun. ^^

3. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

also once u reach like ** or 89, u virtually get no exp from monsters anymore. the only exp u can get is from baal. however, listen to lyrs, when ur having fun, u don't really care bout the exp gain, it just takes time. ^^

4. shade449

shade449 IncGamers Member

Well the fastest way to get xp would be 8 player baal runs.

5. Mistress

Mistress IncGamers Member

To get my zon over the 90 mark the time was reduced by having a +10% exp. anny. Might not sound like much but when you're talking 100 million exp it covers 10 million for taking up one little spot in inv. If you are able, Baal runs are you're best bet in lvl'n. 8 player games are both fun and quick. You'll greatly reduce your mf'ing finds but as you say, you can solo anything.

Good Luck in the Top 1000 ( I didn't know it existed ) Guess I better check my Zon stats for bragging rights.

Mistress

6. Voldemort

Voldemort IncGamers Member

I am in the top 1000 and top 120 on Pally Ladder. Let me tell you that it takes forever to get there. Baal runs are your best bet. Get a wind druid to help and a Pally and you should be ok.

7. jz2323

jz2323 IncGamers Member

Really? I've never even heard of a +10% exp mod. I need to get one of those. What's the going price for one?

8. Broncobiv2

Broncobiv2 IncGamers Member

It's the Annihilus small charm. It will drop from Diablo Clone, and you can only carry one per character.

Required Level: 70
    +1 To All Skills
    +10-20 To All Attributes
    All Resistances +10-20
    +5-10% To Experience Gained

The price depends on how good the mods are. It can't be traded in the trade window, so you have to drop it on the ground, which is risky.

9. gods_pawn

gods_pawn Banned

this may sound weird, but this is a great way to mf AND level at the same time. join games that are somewhat full, and clear the entrance to nihilithak's temple - including pindle. this way i got about || much experience every time i did it with my sorc.

but it only seems viable from levels 87 - 90 (its how i level my sorc to 90).

found some cool gear too. don't worry about mf - go for killing speed.

10. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

Since no one goes there, join big player games and clear out the flayer jungle. Make sure you have laying of hands for the +350% damage to demons and make sure your valk/merc are "tough" (so you don't get swarmed by a billion midgets). Enemies have very low hitpoints, come in packs of a few trilllion (what it seems to be), and shaman champs/bosses are bugged in that they will give double the drops (flayer below becomes the same boss after shaman death) per boss kill. I did this with my zon and she went from 80 to 90 in about a week of semi-heavy running.