Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Getting Rich Quick

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by RomeoVsJuliet, Aug 31, 2006.

1. RomeoVsJuliet

RomeoVsJuliet IncGamers Member

Getting Rich Quick

This isnt my strategy because I dont have one. I guess it's based around building a community of people and doing constant hell rushes etc. I think in my opinion is building a decent Smiter, doing torch runs etc and selling those hahaha. Seems better then constant mf'ing because everything is about getting hr's it seems. There's nto too many Uniques that sell for tons. Wait wait... I'm dumb. War travs and Gore Riders etc all that jazz.

But how do you guys get your items/ See I just started now things dont get handed down to you for no reason I just dont have the gear to be doing hell solo and I dont have that group of people to plow through it. I've got a MF Blizzard Sorc and i'm building a hammerdin I just need an enigma and hoto and he's just about set.

2. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

There's no secret strategy to become wealthy, but you can try the following tips :
    - MF'ing Bosses for common tradables (Mephisto, Andariel, Baal)
    - Pit running for socketables and high-end uniques
    - Key/Torches runs
    - Gambling (build a Goldfinder for that)
    - Shopping (Jewelers/Life armor/helms, +3 WC weapons, traps claws, etc...)
    - And of course a lot of Trading :grin:

Personally, I'm fond of pit and baal running (whole WSK clearing for example :smiley: ). The best items I've found come from here.

3. RomeoVsJuliet

Gold finders are the ones that get better items from gambling? I had no idea haha. That's amazing. I love gambling. I pick up everything from my mf runs and then just sell it so I can gamble at the end of the game.

Any idea what a 48% MF coronet with 22 to all resistances would be worth? If anything.

Where is the pit? (hasnt played in over a year)

4. Dystopianday

Dystopianday IncGamers Member

Your coronet, like most shiny, pretty things, is totally worthless. Some mods that would make it worth multiple HRs would be, in addition to the resists and MF... + 2 skills, fast run/walk, + life and mana, life or mana leech.

The pit's in the Tamoe Highland in act 1. Best way to get there is usually the outer cloister waypoint.

5. RomeoVsJuliet

aaah see lol I wasnt expecting the helm to be worth much. But it's doing me just fine because my resistances are terrible. Pushing max mf makes you so weak :( . Thanks for telling me where pit is though.