Getting (re)started

Sackcrete

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello everyone,

I’ve been having the d2 itch once more, and really want to only player single player HC. Do we have some legitimate found items in here that could possibly get one started on an mf sorc and ik barb?

dkn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello everyone,

I’ve been having the d2 itch once more, and really want to only player single player HC. Do we have some legitimate found items in here that could possibly get one started on an mf sorc and ik barb?
I think so! I donated a few HC items a couple of weeks ago to @Gynli for his "new/returning" member stash. He has a post in the trading sub forum or you can PM him. I can go through my remaining HC items as well and see what I have for an HC MF sorc.

Sackcrete

Diabloii.Net Member
I think so! I donated a few HC items a couple of weeks ago to @Gynli for his "new/returning" member stash. He has a post in the trading sub forum or you can PM him. I can go through my remaining HC items as well and see what I have for an HC MF sorc.
Thank you very much!! I’m old and busy, and would definitely appreciate that lol. I’ll find that other thread as well.

dkn

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you very much!! I’m old and busy, and would definitely appreciate that lol. I’ll find that other thread as well.
Do you have a trade profile yet? If not, make one! I'll send you everything I have for HC that you might be able to use on your chars.