Getting no experience? Whats going on?

lionrugi

Diabloii.Net Member
Getting no experience? Whats going on?

My paladin is level 24 now, and when he does baal runs his bar barely increases, if at all. When me and my level 30 friend were playing in the same baal run game, he leveled up once and got a half bar from minions alone, while my bar didnt move at all. Whats going on? :confused: :confused:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
At that level you get only 5% of the experience if you are in areas which are meant for characters with a clearly higher level. That changes at L25 - one level later :). Collect those XP elsewhere to gain that one level.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
A good place to get experience at that level, is the normal cow level. You can also try killing the Council at Travincial a few times.

lionrugi said:
My paladin is level 24 now, and when he does baal runs his bar barely increases, if at all. When me and my level 30 friend were playing in the same baal run game, he leveled up once and got a half bar from minions alone, while my bar didnt move at all. Whats going on? :confused: :confused:
Blizzard re-worked the levelling penalties in 1.10. This was to stop the Cows1, Cows2, Cows3, CowsXX and Bloody1, Bloody2 games showing up everywhere.

Check out the levelling guide.

If you're level 24, some good areas are Arcane Sanctuary and as Diabolico stated, Travincal.

When you get to level 30 a good, and very efficient way to level up is player 8 Eldritch runs.