Getting back together with ex's

EEJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Getting back together with ex's

Has this ever happened to anyone personally. Not with me and I havent ever seen it.

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Not unless you're amnesiac. You broke up for a reason, remember? That, and she might be getting back with you only to exact some horrible revenge :D

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
My ex and I were on and off for a few months. eventually I broke it off totally....it's a dead end road... no point in going down it...

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Nothing good can come from continued communication with ex-girlfriends. Or at least in my case it never did. Of the two I tried it with, it all went Tchernobyl really fast. So I would say it's a definite nono.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
SN and Usufruct have both gotten back together with exes, SN after 5 months and Usu after 2.5 months. We have remained with said exes for nearly a year. How's that.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
I think it depends on the nature of the breakup. If you guys broke it up with cops, gunfights, and blood... then chances are there's no turning back.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I know DJ broke up with his girlfriend of 2 years and some months, and now him and his ex are close friends.

My only ex and I, on the other hand, associate only when necassary.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
This love has taken it's toll on me, she said goodbye too many times before...

*dances* :music:

My ex's have no part in my life anymore. And rightfully so.

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:
I think it depends on the nature of the breakup. If you guys broke it up with cops, gunfights, and blood... then chances are there's no turning back.
Exactly. You broke up for a reason... You learn from your break-ups of what not to do the next time around, that's how I see it.

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
I can beat you all. I got back with an Ex and married the bastard :eek: Granted, we did first break up when I was 14, so ya know. But then got smart and divorced him after 10 years of hell. And THEn was a dumbbutt and almost got back with him.

Good Goddess I'm so happy I'm not psychotic and stupid anymore :D

Basicly I'd say it depends on why you broke up really, and the ages and all that other junk. But never ever get back with someone who is abusive in any way.

Satrina is happy Steely is happy in her special place, even if it takes talking about herself in third person :p

TheGreatStickels

Diabloii.Net Member
I got back together with my ex... we were only broken up for about a month though... and we sucked at the whole being broken up thing. Still together right now, love her to death, allways have.

Of course the only reason we broke up was cause we thought it would make the distance thing easier, it didn't. Not talking just made us think of eachother more and made it more painful.

EEJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Wait wait wait.......Steel is female...? :scratch:

Yes, I kind of half hoping I can get back togather with my ex we are really good for each other and broke it up 7 months ago I think we just needed to be single... wish us luck.

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
I would rather stab myself in the eye repeatedly with a fork than to get back together with my ex. So... you might imagine the success that I've had with getting back together with any of my ex's.