Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Getting back onto old account

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by museamazon, Apr 21, 2008.

1. museamazon

museamazon IncGamers Member

Getting back onto old account

Hey, I have just heard that characters only expire after 90 days if someone else trys to use the name. I was wondering if there was anyway to get onto the accont if you have forgotten your password and email :undecided:

I know this is very stupid of me but I have loads of stuff (all my stuff) on that account.

2. PhsycoTimmay

PhsycoTimmay IncGamers Member

Re: Getting back onto old account

First, how long has it been since you logged into the account? As you said, after 90 days of no activity blizzard deletes it. Hopefully someone else can answer your question about the forgotten password and email, Im not sure on that.

Good luck, I lost one of my accounts due to inactivity..it sucks :S

3. aishilee

aishilee IncGamers Member

I didnt touch d2 after the recent ladder reset until last month.

You will be able to login to ur old account and get any character (and any items on them) back by juz double clicking/entering to the chat lobby. This will only happen if your characters name were not re-created by another user. If it is created by other person after your charc has expired, you will recieve a dialogue box indicating "Player Not Found".

I think it is also the same deal for accounts. I managed to get back 4accounts out of 5.. the last 1 i juz cant login.

I think when they meant by expired, it means your charcater name is up for grab ..

4. museamazon

museamazon IncGamers Member

Damn, my account name was Narey as it says on that big list of users on here and there acc names. Doesn't sound like a popular name so I don't know if anyone would have taken it. It doesn't respond to any email addresses I can think of though so I guess its gone :(

Goodbye perfect faith and all my other cool stuff :(, starting all the way at the bottom again sounds very depressing.