Gerke's Sanctuary

Knarlfist

Diabloii.Net Member
Gerke's Sanctuary

I know these aren't a very popular item, and that it's very possible one occasionally drops but it might get left on the ground or Charsi'd... because there is not enough demand for most players to think it's worth keeping to try and sell off.

So I was wondering if anyone had one laying around all dusty on some obscure mule. And perhaps a price check on it if possible, since I don't even know what one would go for. Thanks ;-)

*knarlfist

NateTheBassGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Gerke's Sanctuary

I wish I'd known about this sooner. I've seen three drop in the last few days, and (like you said) just left them there, because I have no use for them and didn't think anyone else would want one.

I'll let you know if I see another in the next li'l bit.

kavlor

Diabloii.Net Member

I saw someone pay 5 Hrs for a random one in here.I payed a Vex for one for specific stats ,it says in the price list that a perfect one could go for a HR(I think its a previous ladder though).I can imagine a lot of people will not see much value in it and sell for as little as a Pul-Um maybe even Pgems.

Knarlfist

Diabloii.Net Member

Which price list did you use, if I may ask? I tried the Europe season6 list in the trade values forum, because I've often heard we are fairly close in pricing, and I didn't see Gerke's on it at all :(

It really must be very rarely used, in only specialized builds =p
Which of course is exactly what I was intending it for. I still need to get a handle on exactly how much Dex difference there is gonna be if I switch to this on my Tank Sorc, but since I am no math whiz it's prolly way easier just to pick one up and gather some Tokens and experiment.

Ploog

Diabloii.Net Member

Which price list did you use, if I may ask? I tried the Europe season6 list in the trade values forum, because I've often heard we are fairly close in pricing, and I didn't see Gerke's on it at all :(
This is a pricing thread from season 5 people have referred to a few times. Seems to me that things go for a little less than these prices this season.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706580

kavlor

Diabloii.Net Member

Ah yes and my apologies its 2hrs+ not 1HR but that will be the list I saw.

Knarlfist

Diabloii.Net Member

Ahh....

I guess I could see being overcharged that much for a perfect item, but just like the listing for Stormshield next to it, a perfect one is showing 2HR+ while a regular old Stormshield could be anywhere between a Lem to an Um.

Pretty huge variation there, haha =p
I can't think of anything I would want in this game to be perfect, and at a 2HR+ price I can see why my Care-Meter starts to droop :O

Ploog

Diabloii.Net Member

Its all relative. Look at what's being traded these days compared to that list.. most items cost less now. The same item that goes for a few pgems can also bring a pul if someone wants to pay the price.

Knarlfist

Diabloii.Net Member

I am fairly certain it's just a matter of I will get a little screwed because this will be a "seller's market" sort of thing. Gerke's isn't sought after, so if someone is gonna go to the trouble to find/keep one and then try and sell it off hoping I will be online and grab it, then by damn they are gonna be sure that I pay a nice little premium for it ;-)

The part where I hoped to snag it for cheap, involved someone having one rotting on a mule, with no char to use it for and not being able to sell it in the past. Oh well... I guess I shall see what's what if someone from the forum here actually comes across one on a MF run and remembers to keep it for me. Maybe they will take pity on my poor broke soul!

setheus

Diabloii.Net Member

I have one that I kept for my sorc for a potential tank spec:

16 PDR (perfect)
17 MDR
24 resist all
240 def

If you happen to have a decent Azurewrath (i.e. decent ED and +stats) I'm willing to give Gerke's up for it :) Let me know.

Knarlfist

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry, I don't have an Azurewrath other than the one in use by one of my chars. If anyone else finds a Gerke's in the next few days/weeks, please keep me in mind :)

*knarlfist