George Carlin Died

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member
George Carlin Died

ShitPissCockSuckerMotherFuckerTits

(Edit as forum rules modded and this is what it is.)
Thats All I have to say.
Oh yeah I'll miss you but it's not like either one of us believes in the heaven and hell bull**** so Don't RIP or anything.
Just thanks, You made me Laugh, Think, and Accept things I found Hard to accept.
Like your death.

Last edited:

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: George Carlin Died

It was announced Tuesday that Carlin was being awarded the 11th annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.

doms

Diabloii.Net Member

oh man :surprise2: George is my favorite comediant... his legacy will live on.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member

I had the privilege of seeing Carlin do his stand-up routine in Las Vegas a few years ago.

He will be missed.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks SSNLDO
Yeah - I feel Like You guys in green should issue a 1 Time exception and let the first post up there show the true meaning of the event.

But hell I'm not a liar.. oops lawyer.

So just do the job you have, I have no ***** with that really, My fights with your upper management and the system.

and crossing that takes courage.

A comment from the other mod's here might be nice though...

But only if you care about the issue.

mixritpitlik

Diabloii.Net Member

That is too bad. I really liked his humor. One of the few american comedians who were actually really funny. Made you laugh and think at the same time: "holy crap! he is also right"

RIP George, though i guess he just poofed into oblivion considering his believes.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator

George, you kept me laughing through some of the toughest damn years of my life. Thank you.

Yeah - I feel Like You guys in green should issue a 1 Time exception and let the first post up there show the true meaning of the event.
Happy to.

Kevin William Cox

Diabloii.Net Member

Damn.... I can't believe it. *Sigh*. God he made me laugh... and think. His insight into human behavior and the rules we place on ourselves was incredible. As was his knowledge of the English language, in proper and slang form. He never ceased to amaze me. I will miss him greatly. May his legacy live on forever. "Peace out George!"

Kev:cry:

Johnny

Banned

I thought he died decades ago. Did'nt he die then Jay Leno took over after him?

Last edited: