General Imbuing questions

Fear Before

Diabloii.Net Member
General Imbuing questions

i'm using my imbues to try to get bowazon gloves, i'm wondering if the type of glove or item level or character determine anything when imbuing. is it wrong to assume hell imbues will be higher quality than nm and norm imbues? thanks

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
If I remember correctly imbuning in different levels(Norm, NM, Hell) doesn't affect anything, it is your charcter's level that determines what mods can spawn. But no there is no combination of character type or level or item used that will force one mod to appear more often than another. It's just pure blind luck.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Agreed, and the only thing that won't get affected by your clvl is imbueing Diadems. I recon I have tried this in a normal mule and the diadem has like +2sorceress skill or so.

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm using my imbues to try to get bowazon gloves, i'm wondering if the type of glove or item level or character determine anything when imbuing. is it wrong to assume hell imbues will be higher quality than nm and norm imbues? thanks

another option for trying for your zon skill gloves is crafting

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/crafteditems.shtml

while there is no way to say when skills will be part of the mods, you can be assured of getting for example life leach when crafting blood gloves

and the higher level your crafting character is, more mods are possible

Fear Before

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the info, are there tables anywhere of what mods are possible at what levels? ideally it would have str and ias but things like bow/passive skills would be nice, is 83 high enough for +tree skills?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Such a list can be found on d2data (see my sig). Click on "Prefixes and Suffixes" in the 1.10 section.