Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Gem Shrine Runs...

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by OU Fiji, Jun 16, 2005.

1. OU Fiji

OU Fiji IncGamers Member

Gem Shrine Runs...

First and foremost, I apologize if this post is in the wrong forum, but I've been getting such great advice from those in the Sorceress forum (plus my character I'm talking about is a Sorceress) so here goes. I've been making my own rooms and doing Nightmare Cow Runs for awhile now, and have amassed a decent collection of Flawless Gems. Now, much of the gear I hope to attain for magic-finding can be acquired through Perfect Gems, so I'm hoping someone can tell me an area or place constantly full of shrines (I know they're created randomly, but some areas must have more than others) so I can try to find gem shrines to upgrade my gems to Perfect. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Useratuaer

Useratuaer IncGamers Member

What do gem shrines have to do with upgrading gems? Just stick three flawless's of the same type and hit transmute and you got yourself a Pgem.

3. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

Teleporting through the Blood Moor till the Tamoe Highlands is the fastest way of finding gem shrines. You'll find one every couple of runs.

4. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

If you have a day to spend running shrines, you get 3 times the pgems. With new characters, I've run bloodmoor to tamoe highlands, in a1, takes about 3 minutes. With a good map I can get ~20 variable shrines and, on average, one will spawn gem shrine every 2.5 runs. It's nice to have a few pgems, going into a2, for crafting.

5. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

once i found 3 gem shrines in the same area i think. or maybe it was over 2 areas but it was crazy. and i was looking for an exp shrine. T.T

6. Miladys-Knight

Miladys-Knight IncGamers Member

There are also a profusion of shrines in act 3 from Kurast to Travincial. They are also found in decent profusion in the Durance of Hate.

7. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

there was an old bug or feature where a gem shrine always appeared in the blood moor. when i tried it in .09, it worked pretty well, maybe 4 out of 5 maps or so.