Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Gem of Ease

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Charons, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Charons

Charons Diablo: IncGamers Member

so I lvled a Gem of Ease on PTR to lvl 25 to test it out. I then proceeded to get on a lvl 1 crusader at T6 adventure mode.

I put the Gem in a Schaefer's Hammer. (it looked like one of the better choices of my available gear)

Then I threw on a hellfire ring and a hellfire amulet.

HOLY COW IS IT AWESOME!!!

I proceeded to go out into the wild. In about 30 minutes I was lvl 38. The Hammer effect of lightning on being hit killed everything in 1 hit up to lvl 30. I just had to run around getting close to things and getting hit.

I died at lvl 38 unfortunately to a stack of frozen orbs. I just wasn't being all that careful. I suspect around lvl 35 it is time to start dialing down the torment lvl due to champion affixes. They freaking hurt and can simply be unpredictable.

2. Charons

Charons Diablo: IncGamers Member

i should also note that i didn't bother putting on gear as i was leveling. that may have saved me had I bothered crafting gear once i hit 30.

3. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Reminds me of chip running the Blood Moor in DII 1.09 with a Holy Fire Pally. Things just dropped all over the place without being hit.

4. Flux

Flux Administrator

I first tried the Gem of Ease in late November like Charons here, and it was pretty good then. It's been bufffed since with the +exp increasing with difficulty level, and it's now the Ultimate Twink. I wrote up a larger article about it. With some preparation, I think a brand new char, playing solo, could easily hit level 60 in under 30m.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-ultimate-twink-legendary-gem-of-ease