Geh.WOW Beta doesn't support hotmail/yahoo accts..

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Geh.WOW Beta doesn't support hotmail/yahoo accts..

Help!Wow Beta doesn't accept hotmail or yahoo email accounts and I have no other.Does anyone know of any other free email services that they will recognize?

Anakha1

Banned
There are a bajillion little-known free email services on the web. Just search for one that's not very well known and likely WOW won't know it's a free service.

Underseer

Diabloii.Net Member
Really? I just submitted my application. If hotmail accounts are not allowed, then they coded the web application badly. It should've issued a warning before I hit the final "submit" button. Grrrrr.

Nothing to be done about it now. It's not like I can apply again with a non-hotmail address as multiple applications are automatically rejected. Are you sure about your info? I don't remember seeing any "no Hotmail" warnings during the application process, although I admit I wasn't looking too carefully.

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
I used my Yahoo account and it went through.

EDIT: "You must have a valid e-mail address (yahoo & hotmail addresses will not be accepted). "

Crap.

Underseer

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks like I won't be getting into the beta.

That's a very poorly designed form. There should have been in-page code to check for and warn against email addresses with hotmail or yahoo domains. Thanks to the other rules, I cannot now re-apply with a different address. Nice.

Hmm, maybe this was a test to see who follows directions? :)