Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

GC levels

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Haos, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Haos

Haos Banned

GC levels

Just a question here since I didn't find answer to my problem after about one hour of looking. I got 2 GCs. One is from nithalak and one is from uber izual area mob. So far I've managed to get stats like 50mana+12%hit recovery with the nithalak one and 100def+20ar with the uber izual one and other useless stats like that. Nithalak is lvl95 I think but what lvl is the other one?

2. DjSlayer

DjSlayer IncGamers Member

The ilvl of the "Izual GC" is not high enough to get the highest vita suffix 41-45.

- D.J.

3. Haos

Haos Banned

So "Nithalak GC" is high enough? What other bosses can drop high enough GCs?

4. DjSlayer

Diablo and Baal.

- D.J.

Edit: and to avoid confusion; I'm talking about hell Baal, Diablo and Nihlathak.

5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Nihathak is high enough as well, which might not be clear from DJ's posting. However, N's drops are sometimes hard to separate from those of his minions.

6. Haos

Haos Banned

That's if you kill any of his minions. Unfortunately I'm not smite. As a light sorc I found out that best and easiest way to kill him is to tele to back corner of his room and spam lighting to to him. I'm using energy shield build so I can take 2 explos without dying with the poor gear I've collected in last 2 weeks. I started with clean acco 2 weeks ago after LONG break so I dun probs know a **** about how he is supposed to be killed so any tips are welcome.

7. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

A pure lightning sorc can't kill the tomb vipers (at least not without Infinity, see below) and the merc gets killed when there are too many of them, so a FO/CL sorc would be better IMO.

Your technique seems to be OK. However, I suggest to wear a Nature's Peace ring which will prevent N from blowing up corpses. Exceptions are suicide minions and merc kills, so teleport to a good position for the merc, then run away a few steps (to avoid getting CEed from his kills) and CL all of it.

Get an Insight polearm for your merc, later you can switch to Infinity.

8. RonaldBaggio

RonaldBaggio IncGamers Member

So let me get this straight.

When you find a GC let say in the Pits. the GC has a Ilvl of 85? And then you have the best change (rerolling) to get a skiller with life 41 - 45.

Is that correct.

So it doesn't mather what the requirement level of the GC is?

9. DjSlayer

No, that is totally wrong, the only charms that is able to reroll to skillers with 41-45 to life is grand charms from hell Baal, Diablo and Nihlathak.

- D.J.

10. RonaldBaggio

RonaldBaggio IncGamers Member

Tnx DjSlayer,
    I see i didn't asked the correct question. If you find a GC in The Pits (hell) that GC has a Ilvl of 85?

Because i sometimes find charms with Rlvl 6 and on. Or has the RLVL nothing to do with the ilvl to get a Skiller with vita?

grt,
    Ronald

11. DjSlayer

The current lvl req has nothing to do with the possibility of getting a skiller from the charm only the Ilvl. You can get a GC of balance from hell Baal with a lvl req of 0 and with 3 pgems and the charm in the cube and the result can be a GC of Vita with a lvl req of 83.

- D.J.