Gazenhoken's ISO list!

Lyminal

Diabloii.Net Member
Gazenhoken's ISO list!

First post here so I'll start off with a small list. I mainly have runes for trade but also have the following items if your interested in any. I won't do mule trades due to the hassle but will meet you in game no problem.(I will be gone from thurs-monday). I only really deal with runes above Pul, below that its just pgems.

Items I have for trade:
Rare Druid Circlet 2skills, 83ed(56 armor), 20str, 18dex, 21 mana - Mal or Um Pul
Herald of Zakarum 184ed isted - Ist
String of Ears 8% LL, 174ed, 12dr - Um or 2 Pul
Templar's Might +2, 185ed, 13str, 12vit - 1 Ohm, Lo, or Sur... or 5ist
Wolfhowl +2/6/4/3, 140ed, 15str, 11dex, 12vit - Um
+1 Lightning Skills GC - Pul Bin'd by Vilenatas
+1 Pcombat GC - Um
+1 Pcombat GC 11life - Ist Um or 2 Mal Um , or 5 Um

ISO List:
40 MF Gheeds, offer will depend on other 2 stats
1 Wisp Projector with 16+/18+
6os Crystal Sword no ed preferred
Anni with xx/xx/10

Just leave a post below if you wish to purchase something(prices can be negotiated) or if you have one of the items I am ISO. If you have a price in mind for the item just let me know and I will buy it if it is reasonable.
Thank you for looking!

-Edit, forgot to put my account name which is /w *Gazenhoken
-Edited the list, everything is up to date!

Last edited:

Mokujin

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Gazenhoken's ISO list!

4 Dkeys - Pul for 2, or Um for all 4
BIN all 4. I've got a Spirit Monarch and Full Sigons also if you want to work those into the deal. :grin:

You're not online. Let me know how we can meet up (since mule trades are out?).

Lyminal

Diabloii.Net Member

BIN all 4. I've got a Spirit Monarch and Full Sigons also if you want to work those into the deal. :grin:
Sounds good, I'll do the 4 Dkeys straight up for the spirit and sigons, does that sound fair? If the spirit is fairly good I'll toss in a pul on my side. I got temp banned a little earlier while muling so I'll hit you up in game when I can get back in.

7:12 my time - seems I still can't get back in so I'm going out to eat dinner, I'll be back in about an hour and a half. If you leave me an account name I can try to get a hold of you when I'm back and it may be easier for us to meet online.

Last edited:

Mokujin

Diabloii.Net Member

Sounds good, I'll do the 4 Dkeys straight up for the spirit and sigons, does that sound fair? If the spirit is fairly good I'll toss in a pul on my side. I got temp banned a little earlier while muling so I'll hit you up in game when I can get back in.
That all sounds good. I'll check back to see if you're on in about 20-30 minutes. Until then I won't be on. See ya in a bit.

EDIT: Make that like 2 hours :grin:

Last edited:

Tairn

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a complete Sigon's set I'll let go for a Pul, send a mule please if you're interested

Lyminal

Diabloii.Net Member

+1 Lightning Skills GC - Pul
bin
I have a complete Sigon's set I'll let go for a Pul, send a mule please if you're interested
@vilenatas all yours, hit me up online at /w *Gazenhoken

@tairn I would really really really prefer to trade in game due to me having a lack of friends atm that would help me xfer. If that is a huge problem, I can try to figure out how to get this mule thing going. Let me know if you really need me to make a mule instead. Thanks

Tairn

Diabloii.Net Member

@vilenatas all yours, hit me up online at /w *Gazenhoken

@tairn I would really really really prefer to trade in game due to me having a lack of friends atm that would help me xfer. If that is a huge problem, I can try to figure out how to get this mule thing going. Let me know if you really need me to make a mule instead. Thanks
In game trades never a problem :) was nice meeting you.

Thanks for the trade!

Tairn

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't know what it means either, but I think it's pretty funny that this thread is the first hit when that phrase is pasted into Google! :)

Lyminal

Diabloii.Net Member

He wants your rune.

Um sounds fine for the crystal sword.
I'll look for you online.
Sounds good, my schedule is kinda flaky today so I'm not sure what times I'll be on because of a convention I need to attend. I will be on tonight for sure though, hopefully we can meet then :p, I live in California so it would be around 7pm my time.

Lyminal

Diabloii.Net Member

Currently looking for Turbulentturtle and Valenatas for completing the trades that have been set up thus far. I have also updated my ISO and FT list.

Lyminal

Diabloii.Net Member

if that falls through ill bin it

+1 Lightning Skills GC
+1 Pcombat GC - Um

========
pul + um for these lemme know
Find me in-game at /w *Gazenhoken I am currently online, or leave your username here so I can contact you, thanks!