Gawd...

Gawd...

Iono why... but I just feel awkward... I want to ask people some questions... but nobody is mature enough to stay in a conversation with me. Maybe someone here can give me a nice little lecture? =/ :cry: :cry:

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Iono why... but I just feel awkward... I want to ask people some questions... but nobody is mature enough to stay in a conversation with me. Maybe someone here can give me a nice little lecture? =/ :cry: :cry:
I be mature I be talk you goodie.

Gertlex

Banned
Well... Rest assured, everyone else in the world is just as insane within their own mind as you are. :)

If you want the chance for a more one on one convo, or at least a small group, the (Unofficial :wink3:) OTF Chat's a decent place for that.

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
What kind of questions do you want to ask?

Maybe people don't reply maturely because you use a bit of aolese; for example: ''gawd'' , ''iono''

Unless you want to ask a question seriously, this thread might be considered

dondrei food aka spam...

RevenantsKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
Er...what exactly do you want to ask about? You could always just try putting it up in a thread here. After all, I'd think that at least a few members of the OTF here would be able to hold a worthwhile conversation with you on a topic, no matter what it is, even if you'll have to sort through some thread hijacking and stuff to find those responses. Or heck, find some people who look like they might be open to the subject (and won't chew your head off) and PM them.

Er...what exactly do you want to ask about? You could always just try putting it up in a thread here. After all, I'd think that at least a few members of the OTF here would be able to hold a worthwhile conversation with you on a topic, no matter what it is, even if you'll have to sort through some thread hijacking and stuff to find those responses. Or heck, find some people who look like they might be open to the subject (and won't chew your head off) and PM them.
Maybe... but the topic does lead back to boobies and beer... so...

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's recap. You start a thread to state that you have questions but also suggested that we were not the correct audience for the questions?

If so, feel free to go where the 'mature' people gather and allow us to suck our thumbs and cuddle our blainkies in peace.

Otherwise, ask your questions and save the condescending tone for someone who can really apprecaite it...like, iono, maybe your school buddies?

Let's recap. You start a thread to state that you have questions but also suggested that we were not the correct audience for the questions?

If so, feel free to go where the 'mature' people gather and allow us to suck our thumbs and cuddle our blainkies in peace.

Otherwise, ask your questions and save the condescending tone for someone who can really apprecaite it...like, iono, maybe your school buddies?
What what what? I didn't say any of that... I made this thread so I can have a private convo with only one person...

Also, the question relates ABOUT my school buddies... also regarding that I have none. =/

What what what? I didn't say any of that... I made this thread so I can have a private convo with only one person...

Also, the question relates ABOUT my school buddies... also regarding that I have none. =/
You do know that threads are public and having a private conversation in one is impossible correct?

If you want to be private use the PM system, email, AIM or something, but forums are a bad idea.

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, Uchiha, your broken English got you off to a bad start. If I understand correctly you're looking for people you can have a serious conversation with because the people you normally talk with aren't cutting it. I didn't really get the private conversation with one person bit... surely you mean the opposite of that seeing as this is a public forum?

I suggest you clarify your original post and start over. Put a little more effort into your English this time, I don't remember any of your other posts being so incomprehensible.