Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

GAT Friends Monday Report

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Bongo Fury, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Bongo Fury

Bongo Fury IncGamers Member

GAT Friends Monday Report

Tonight we ventured into Act 2 Hell. The cast of characters included:
    blingblingQ - Assn
    Djoe-skelly - Necro
    HowToServeMan - Pally
    GF-Hutton - Sorc
    TrapperBongoMD - Assn (me)

We started off in the sewers under Lut Ghilein trying to avange Atma. Unfortunately we were a bit too rambunctious and Bling walked into a tough spot. Before I blinked it was 'deeds' for him. Not quite sure what exactly what got him, but it was a pretty big group. After cleaning up and looting, we continued on. A LOT more cautious this time. No Barb, no Oak Sage, so safety first from then on. It went much better. With a mob of Skellies and a Pally to tank, the rest were much safer. Add in a little Conv and LR, and the traps, spells and CE had the monsters melting away. I was having some trouble with the LI beetles in the open spaces, but someone else would make a corpse or two and my DS CE got rolling. It got really tough in the Maggot Lair. Lots of LIs, and tough for me to get out of the way of 'em. Thankfully we made it through without incident. At one point I did let my fade expire, and got a good dose of poison. Wow, you really take the damage from poison now with -36 PR, lol. My heart stopper of the evening came in the Ancient tunnels. I ran into a room full and cranked up a bunch of traps. But when I tried to run back out, I got hammered big time. Only some really fancy potion drinking saved me there. I think my life shot down and up 3 times in less than a second. LOL, guess that's what makes HC so addictive. We made it as far as the Claw Viper Temple and recovered the Ammy. So we'll pick it up there next week and finish A2 (death to Ancient Kaa). If anyone would like to join us, you're more than welcome. Characters are in their high 70's.

Unfortunately I lost my Thurdsay night character, my Zealot, trying to get him caught up. I forget what the Thursday night group is like, so which character would be a better fit? I have a Meteor/Orb/Static Sorc who just needs to gear up for Hell, or I have a Wind Druid in late NM that I could get ready. Which one would fit the party better?

2. Haplon

Haplon IncGamers Member

I don't know why BlingblingQ died. One sec I was laying traps and the next it was deeds. My best guess is that I had a spot of lag and didn't notice with all the action going on. The saving grace is I did a meph run with my sorc right after and got a titans. My thurs nite zon will appreciate it. I think we don't have a sorc thurs nite Bongo and coldplay is a wind druid.

The worst part about blingblingQ's death is that its my sons character -I haven't told him yet but I think this will cost me.

3. cockyjw

cockyjw IncGamers Member

Good Luck on the rest of act 2 guys! Eventually I'd like to join a group like this. Seems like more fun that either running alone or doing random public games. I just gotta get a crew together sometime hehe.

4. Bongo Fury

Well, due to a little accident, yeah it was an accident, with my Druid it looks like I'll be playing the Sorc tonight. Scrounged up enough stuff to get her resists in decent shape, just need to blast through A1 before the game tonight. If anyone else needs to get a character through A1 for tonight's game, look me up.

5. Dire_Wulf

Dire_Wulf IncGamers Member

I wouldnt mind joining you guys for a bit of hell action. Sadly tho, I havent beaten Act1 andy yet.

I have a lvl 75 teslafroster who is having a pretty even time thru hell so far. Someone gonna post the game here? Ill be on 5ish est. Oh, I play on east, is that where the game will be?

6. Bongo Fury

We play from 8-10 on the East realm. Meet in channel OP GAT-East at 8:00. I'll be on now getting my character through A1, whisper me.