Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Game Recognitions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Smelly, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

Game Recognitions

So I'm bored. I've been playing a game I've been dying to play for about 2+ years now called Jagged Alliance 2. It's pretty fun, it's like a *crowbar swings* meets SWAT team type of game. Absolutely NO multiplayer, but the whole idea is to kick *** first, and ask questions later... CS style. It's a strategy game, turn based combat, and at times can be very very gory (how else would a shotgun blast to the dome at close quarters as your enemy rushes around a corner?). You can probably pirate it for free off of Kazaa, although that's illegal and frowned upon!!!!!!.... yeah anyways, great game. It's funny when you do it solo, too. Nothing like taking out a whole base full of dudes with guns by sniping their asses from a rooftop.

Everything from funding a team of up to 18 mercs from a crafty laptop, to liberating towns, to dual weilding combat knives, to equipping silenced M16's and doing night ops, to skillfully using two Desert Eagles to lay your foes to waste. First time playing it, you'll be hooked.

This is my game recommendation. Not many have played it, but those that do get some fun, yet after a while, repetative action. Anyone else got a game that not many people play that is a load of fun?

(I'm so bored :( )

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

CPU requirements?

3. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

Heroes 3 is amazing. Red alert 1 never let me down either.

Fallout Tactics is teh pwn4g3 also.

4. Moroska

Moroska IncGamers Member

Sys. Reqs:
    P 133 - Windows 95/98 - 32 MB RAM - 373 MB HD - 4x CDROM - DirectX 6+

Recommended:
    P 166 - 64 MB RAM - 12x CDROM - 854 MB HD

Release Date:
    December 1999

5. dantose

dantose IncGamers Member

greatest game ever

<--------

6. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

You're right. That game is aweomse. Oh another game I would recommend is Megaman X series for the Super Nintendo. My god those games are great the first time around, but definately not everyone's bag. You have to like funky cyborg sci-fi anime sidescrolling beam blasting ability absorbing armor upgrading wall jumping water swimming combat.

And nobody sends me AIM messages to argue with me or to even say hi! What the heck. :(

7. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

The SNES is teh 1337 !!

... if only mine still worked ... :(

8. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

Just get an emulator! :eek:

9. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

Ok this is going to sound really lame but I'm really bored usually while browsing the forums (a form of killing time since I have nothing to read because I read all there was to read for today, don't watch TV, and rarely play video games) so if you ever get bored you just hit me up on AIM at SingTheSorrowMC because I'm really not that boring or lame and I make a great conversationalist. I'm just alone for a few weeks and I'm not in the mood to meet people around here because they're all religious fanatics. Let me rephrase that. I don't want to bother having to look for someone who's not a religious fanatic around here. So yeah, if you're bored to high hell and I'm online, let's chat and stuff.

[/end pleading]

10. Drosselmeier

Drosselmeier IncGamers Member

I spent over six hours this tuesday trying to get a SNES emulator for my Dreamcast working. It was worth it.
    Right now I´m playing Earthbound and after that I´ll probably replay ChronoTrigger.

11. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

Doom and Doom 2 and System Shock 2 are good games.

12. Drosselmeier

OH MY GOD!!!

I wanna play SS2! I can´t get it to run on my computer. SUCKS! Both SS games are totally awesome!

13. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

Wow System Shock, haven't heard of that game in years. I'll have to check it out!

And Dross, you can get Emulators from the internet that run directly on your computer to play SNES games! :thumbsup:

14. Drosselmeier

Yeah, I played through CronoTrigger on my PC the first time around using ZSNES. The problem with that is I don´t have a controller and playing consolegames with a keyb sucks.
    Savestates are pretty sucky too. It´s a lot cooler to use the cartridge saving than being able to save any time you want to. Savestates take away too much of the challenge.