Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Gambling

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Murrogh, May 31, 2005.

1. Murrogh

Murrogh IncGamers Member

Gambling

Ok how important is it to keep lvling after 87?
    I have been gambling all my gold on a 87 char i get, is it worth it for me to level a char up to say 92? will the change be noticeable?

Also I am curious if many of you imbue with 6skulls, and what level would you do that at? I have been imbueing with 6 skulls whenever I find a high req lvl bhammer/naga/ancient axe/martel with low dmg

2. sardoniclysane

sardoniclysane Banned

Well, the 6 pskull cube gives you a item with ivl = (clvl x .4)+(ilvl x .4) which means at best, the new item can have a ilvl of 79. Now seeing how there are no 99's on classic, and I believe Diablo doesn't have a mlvl of 99 ( I could be wrong though), even under optimal conditions you are not going to get a super high quality rare.

However, with weapons, you don't need to be as high, kings mod spawns in the 50's if I'm not mistaken.

As for gambling, well, I tend to just get to lvl 86, and then if I feel like looking "cool" lvling afterwards. Are you just gambling for amulets?

3. Murrogh

Murrogh IncGamers Member

yeah i'm just gambling for amulets.

4. -Tempus-

-Tempus- IncGamers Member

as your char gets higher in lev the chances to get a +2 is higher. i have an old post someplace where i list what i got at lev 86,87,** then someone posted that they had at lev 92. if you can lev up your char to **, that isnt too hard to do. i find it wasnt worth it to go past that but if you can keep going.

-Tempus-