gambling

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
It's impossible to get the same unique to spawn twice in the same game, this includes gambling.

Oddity

Diabloii.Net Member
So if one were to enter a game with infinite money, they could gamble and get 1 of each unique in the game? Granted this would take pretty much forever, but still..interesting idea.

Thrugg

Diabloii.Net Member
The more practically useful implication is that if you start a game and gamble early on, any uniques that are created in the gamble window (even if you don't buy them and so never see them) will not be able to drop later during the game.

In SP I never gamble except at the end of a session. In a realm game you want to be careful with anyone planning to gamble if you are planning to play.

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, the is quite the implication. That's also the third new thing I learnt/realized this week and I've played since the first year since it came out:lol:

Oddity

Diabloii.Net Member
Thrugg said:
The more practically useful implication is that if you start a game and gamble early on, any uniques that are created in the gamble window (even if you don't buy them and so never see them) will not be able to drop later during the game.

In SP I never gamble except at the end of a session. In a realm game you want to be careful with anyone planning to gamble if you are planning to play.
That is a fascinating implication.