Gambling=YAYA

Hacker24

Diabloii.Net Member
Gambling=YAYA

I just had the weirdest gambling experience EVER! I was gambling with all the money i had saved up on my necro from e/s/p runs in order to gamble an ammu for my next char, as well as a ring or two. So, i talk to gheed and gamble an ammy. I wave my mouse over it expecting to see something like 2 to light radius, but it's an atma's scarab! So, i am like OMFG, to say teh least. Well, i still had 2 million gold left, so i decided to shoot for some rings. I gamble once and BAM a ravenfrost. I was pretty amazed, so i gambled the rest of my gold away to nothing. But today, i was gambling again, and i see a dagger on gheed's screen. I gamble it and BAM gull. Is this the BEST luck ever. In 2 days of gambling that's three uniques. Thats more than i have gambled in MY life on teh realms. I was just wondering if any of you guys have gotten anything like this bfore.

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
I think i got a few Angelics, but I must say that your gambling luck has been extraordinary.

When I gamble (and I gamble quite a lot) I am mainly looking for good rares.

Hythopian Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm guessing I've spent around the 500 million gold mark, maybe more, and I've gotten a Cathans Ring and Angelic Halo, but thats it for 1.09/ 1.10 gambling. I guess I'm unlucky or something :)

usamahanas

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got once Naja Circlet ( the best set item from gambling :lol: ) and some angelic rings and ammy and some other very low lvl unique items.

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
i seem to recall getting gauntlets once (don't ask me why I was gambling for gauntlets :scratch: ), but otherwise, I just look for decent rares.

Zarhrezz

Diabloii.Net Member
When hunting for an ammy for Mephista, I burned all the cash on all the lvl 70+ characters I had (all having max cash). I'm not sure how many million that adds up, but quite alot. No set or unique ammy...some good rares and magicals though.

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
The Cat's Eye
Amulet
Required Level: 50
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0xf1a47838
+25 to Dexterity
+100 Defense
+100 Defense vs. Missile
20% Increased Attack Speed
30% Faster Run/Walk

:uhhuh:

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
The only one I've ever gambled was ginther's rift in 1.09, besides that, no unique, no set, no useful rare, nada.

TekkaZeroX

Diabloii.Net Member
I gambled a ravenforst, nagelring, eye of elitch, and mara's kaleidoscope. The maras is the best of the bunch. :winner:

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
NSXdreamer said:
The only one I've ever gambled was ginther's rift in 1.09, besides that, no unique, no set, no useful rare, nada.
gambling a ginther's in 1.09 is astoundingly lucky... the odds in 1.09 were miserably low to gamble unique, plus its an exceptional item.

i've never gambled any sets or uniques... :D

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
I gambled a pair of Tearhaunch with my HC necro just a week ago...even though they are of no use to him, it was cool as hell.

Steve

cholerajoe

Diabloii.Net Member
I NEVER gambled a unique untill 2 weeks ago. Since then I gambled a Miras Kalidascope Ammy the first Miras I ever had) and FrostBurn Gauntlets. Go figure.