luuuucifer

Diabloii.Net Member
this is the easiest way to get a wizardspike:

collect 10 or so pgems
go to the trade forum
post, and await reply.

SnowDrake

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm more gambling the daggers for a gull dagger, but I figure I might as well do it at a level where I might have half a shot at a wizardspike too....

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
You should not be gambling for uniques, at all, especially those. Just gather some perfs like luuuuucifer said, or mf a bit and trade, or get a decent rune from the hellforge and trade that. Gambling is a waste of time (unless you want good rares...)

WackenOpenAir

Diabloii.Net Member
The chance of gambling a unique is one in 5000.

So if 250.000.000 gold you might have a decent chance at gambling a gull dagger.

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
SnowDrake said:
What level would I need to be to gamble wizardspike?

Thanks.

Wizardspike´s ILVL is 69, so it is possible to gamble it at level 65, and has the best chance (still microscopic) of showing up at level 74+.

BTW:
From what I´ve read, the chance of gambling a unique is 1 in 2000

WackenOpenAir

Diabloii.Net Member
jiansonz said:
Wizardspike´s ILVL is 69, so it is possible to gamble it at level 65, and has the best chance (still microscopic) of showing up at level 74+.

BTW:
From what I´ve read, the chance of gambling a unique is 1 in 2000
uniques 1 in 5000
set 1 in 2000

Sekundes

Diabloii.Net Member
WackenOpenAir said:
uniques 1 in 5000
set 1 in 2000
And then multiply that by the chance to get an elite item while gambling and you quickly approach the number of "Not gonna happen". Perhaps Blizz should strive to get the NGH variable recognized by the mathematics community much as Pi and e are. :buddies:

distancepieman

Diabloii.Net Member
I was doing a norm rush once, and got a gull off of andy. SnowDrake, what realm, etc. are you on? If east softcore non-ladder, I have an extra wiz-spike available (it even has an open socket on it). I'm sure we could work something out.

~Bails