Gambling; So lucky!

Naheet

Diabloii.Net Member
Gambling; So lucky!

I just soiled myself.

I was doing NM Act 5 runs with my 72 javazon to gain gambling money for my ** barb. Well, I gambled my last remaining 50k for a ring. Thinking it was probably crap, i put my mouse over it. WOw! Stone of Jordan!

I nearly fell out of my seat. If only I had a caster character... ;).

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
That is sooo cool. I remember way back in like 1.04-5 I also gambled and won a soj. My neice recently gambled on a dagger hoping for a gull and won that too! Grats on your luck.

GIR

Banned
StrongBad's awesome. Have you guys found some of the stuff they hide in his emails, like being able to download the "Taking a Break" screensaver and the creepy StrongSad song?

nebby

Diabloii.Net Member
GIR said:
StrongBad's awesome. Have you guys found some of the stuff they hide in his emails, like being able to download the "Taking a Break" screensaver and the creepy StrongSad song?
My fav secret in the SBemails is the little games. The one with the 3D SB head was hilarious. :jig:

GIR

Banned
nebby said:
My fav secret in the SBemails is the little games. The one with the 3D SB head was hilarious. :jig:
Or the one you get to kick balls at StrongSad.

The_Mus

Diabloii.Net Member
I like his science project in the caffine one, the effects of gasoline on fire.

LOL!!1!!!!

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
*just da claps, just da claps* LOL I've been using this avatar for a year now. And the cheat is greater that SB, but BofW beat me to it ><

nebby

Diabloii.Net Member
PhatTrumpet said:
[MexicanAccent]

What da crap has dis thread turned into!?

[/MexicanAccent]
Didn't you know? Diablo=TROGDARRRRRRRRRRRR! meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meeeeeeeeeee!

PsYcHo.u[N]

Diabloii.Net Member
nebby said:
Didn't you know? Diablo=TROGDARRRRRRRRRRRR! meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meeeeeeeeeee!
well i was gonna talk about how trogdor > all but u seem to have beat me to the whole trogdor thing.. oh and kids book is awesome..

heh me and a friend spend half the time in school quoting homestarrunner.com..even in an english project.. "HIV'd" "Ow my immune system!!!"

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
PsYcHo.u[N] said:
well i was gonna talk about how trogdor > all but u seem to have beat me to the whole trogdor thing.. oh and kids book is awesome..

heh me and a friend spend half the time in school quoting homestarrunner.com..even in an english project.. "HIV'd" "Ow my immune system!!!"
You guys need to lay off the soy sauce, man.