Gambling Question

gibsonSG

Diabloii.Net Member
Gambling Question

I ran a search for "Gambling" and most of the threads that came up had NOTHING to do with what I wanted to know, so I figured I'd ask my question here. Does the "vendor discount" from the Atma quest (Radament) in A2 count towards GAMBLING from a vendor? I know the Gheed's charm does, but I was wondering if the quest reward did too. If it does, A2 will be my new Vegas - as of now I'm kind of partial to A4. Also - are there any good gambling guides here on the forums? I'd like some links to them if there are. Like I said; I ran a search and got virtually nothing related to my query ("Gambling").

Thanks!!

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Every act has a -vendor cost quest reward. It's just that the others are quiet about it. There's nothing special about act 2.

gibsonSG

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
Every act has a -vendor cost quest reward. It's just that the others are quiet about it. There's nothing special about act 2.
...yeah, I know that. I was wondering if the "price reduction" applied to GAMBLING as well as purchasing items. After all, Atma says that the "vendors will lower the prices on their wares (or something like that)" and you DO gamble via the vendor in town.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not sure but do a test, take a char into Act 2, check how much an Amulet or a ring is then do the Radament quest and see what happens.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
What does it matter if it's the same everywhere? And I don't think so anyway, I'ven ever seen a ring for anything more or less than 50k without edge/gheed's.