Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Gambling Question... ^^

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by UpInTheSky, Sep 20, 2006.

1. UpInTheSky

UpInTheSky IncGamers Member

Gambling Question... ^^

Hi, I have a quesiton about gambling items... My glod find barb is lvl 80 atm, is that enough for gambling all items or I will not be able to gamble items that have base lvl higher than my lvl ?

2. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

You will not be able to gamble any uniques with unique qlvl 87 or 86.

Yes, you technically will be able to gamble all base item types, But many of them will be EXTREMELY unlikely.

3. Delreich

Delreich IncGamers Member

Are wands/staffs/orb etc gambable? Don't remember seeing any...

[edit] Looked it up. There are several items that cannot be gambled, including pretty much anything with staffmods.

4. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my post. I wasn't talking about all items, just all items that can be gambled at some point.

5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

At L80 you can gamble for rings. Apart from perhaps 5-6%manaleech, you can gamble rings with all the good mods. It's the same for gloves, belts and boots. Armors and regular helms (not including barb or druid helms) are not with gambling at all, except you go for the 1 in 2000 chance to get a unique or a 1 in 1000 chance for a set item.

In addition, you normally won't necessarily get an exceptional or elite item. The chance is (ilvl-base_qlvl)*0.9%+1% for exceptional items and (ilvl-base_qlvl)*0.33%+1% for elite items, with ilvl being charlevel-5...charlevel+4 (randomly).

At L87, you have a guaranteed chance to get all mods on coronets. From L92 on it's the same for circlets. It will be L95 for amulets, but don't wait that long. From L90 on, you have a chance to get +2 to skills 50% of the time.

6. UpInTheSky

UpInTheSky IncGamers Member

Fine and complete answer, Many Thanks :smiley:

I don't have time to lvl him 90+now so I will just mule the gold to my lvl 95 pala and try my luck ^^

7. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

Muling the gold is probably the quickest way to do it, since most every barb needs help to get to that level. And it's not like it matters where you get your gold, except maybe for the secret assassin guild :p