Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

gambling fun

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by DarkHelmet, Mar 16, 2004.

1. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet IncGamers Member

gambling fun

i was waiting in a game that had an soj counter, so i was bored out of my mind. i decided that since my stash and inventory gold supplies were maxed that i'd gamble a bit. i gambled about 15 amulets when i suddenly see one with gold text on it. As if that wasn't enough, i continued to gamble, pushing my luck a bit, and the very next one i bought was a rare with all res and 25 mf. weird. just felt like telling someone

On a side note, i finally gambled a unique, and what does it turn out to be? a NOKOZAN RELIC!!! :rant: ).

2. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

lol. i gamble a lot and i've never got a unique. i've found some good rare rings/ammys. one being a +2 pally ammy with 12 strength and other mods. and a nice 10% faster cast ring with 50ish cold/light resists and some for fire/posion. after quite a few meph runs my sorc's stash gets full so i gotta do something with that gold :)

3. gauntscorpion1

gauntscorpion1 IncGamers Member

gambling dose pay off if you have the luck and gold to do it i got a highlods ammy with about 5 mli gold

4. UncleJoel

UncleJoel IncGamers Member

yea, just got to keep on trying, it will pay off sooner or later . . . or not

5. LifePincher

LifePincher IncGamers Member

I gambled around 50 million gold a couple weeks back . 10 mil was my own , traded for the rest .

Going for Amulets only I gambled one unique & one set . I went in hoping for a Druid +3Summon/High MF . I wound up with a decent +3ELE/34mf .

I got some others but I guess they wer'nt that great because I posted them in the East trading Forum (NL) & only a couple people were interested .

Other amulets that were found :
    +3light skills/21mf
    +3Offensive/6%lifesteal
    +2Pally/44life
    +1Sorc/73life

Most were crap though .

6. Yavanna

Yavanna IncGamers Member

Whenever my SP chars get more gold than they can put in their stash, I go and gamble until I'm next best to broke. Considering they can have gold limits in the millions, that involves a lot of stuff passing through my hands. And since they first enabled gambling for uniques, not one of them has had anything but a blue or yellow title. Some of the yellow-title stuff has been seriously 31337 (ask my brother about the Storm Breaker), but yellow just ain't gold.

7. Jak

Jak IncGamers Member

When I was accidentally given an Act 3 merc for doing the Gidbinn Quest (had no merc at the time) I decided to go and gamble a sword for him.

Wanted something with FCR, but ended up gambling a Skewer of Krinitz. The one and only Unique I've gambled. I also gamble whn my SP chars get more gold than they can handle.

8. KaNdeeKiD

KaNdeeKiD IncGamers Member

My friend on uswest gambled a 21 maras a few months after ladder started. Cant say i truly believe him but i do :uhhuh:

9. nisp

nisp IncGamers Member

I always gamble at the end of a pit run. Till now I've gambled:
    Tal's Ammy :thumbsup:
    2x Noz. Relic :grrr:
    Manald :uhhuh:
    Vidala's Ammy :scratch:
    (Btw I only gamble rings and amulets).
    and several nice rares

10. zanex

zanex IncGamers Member

I gamble a lot and so far I got: Manald, Nagel, Crescent Moon. Still waiting for a Soj though...

11. oneirik

oneirik IncGamers Member

i gambled back in the day of 1.9 and earlier never really got anything. Have yet to gamble in 1.1 so wish me luck hopefully i find something. :evil:

12. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

I gamble for the Circlets and Coronets instead...damn good ones you can get there.

13. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

Ugh I've gotten a unique ONCE from gambling, and that was a nagelring (not even good MF %)

I gamble mostly amulets, circlets and tiaras, and occasionally rings.

I generally gamble 3-4 rings at the start, then I start doing amulets on each gamble screen, with a tiara/circlet if it's there. If not I'll just grab the amulet n refresh.

I've gotten some decent rares, but nothing godly. I suppose I don't really have anything better to do with that gold tho anyways....