Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

gambling for leech items question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Rayven, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Rayven

Rayven IncGamers Member

gambling for leech items question

i am playing the lod expansion version 1.10 and i am lvl 25. i am trying to gamble for a rare ring, ammy and circlet but i havent been able to get above 5% mana or life leech on any of those. on weapons i have seen 5% but thats it. in previous versions i could find 6% at like lvl 10 or something. but i guess it has changed since then. is there a lvl that i must be to get 5% and higher leech on gambled items? or can i get them as mods now, but just have been unlucky because the rate is decreased? i have gambled ALOT and havent found above 4% on rings, ammys or circlets so i figured there must be a lvl req. to get those mods. any help is appriciated. thanks in advance.

Rayven

2. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

Life leech on rings is a VERY high ilvl.

To get the 6/7/8 life leech mod on a ring, you have to be AT MINIMUM level 72 when gambling (as the 'of the leech' suffix is level 77)

6% mana leech on a ring is a level 86 mod, so you couldn't get one gambling till level 81

3. Rayven

Rayven IncGamers Member

ouch..yea that is a big ilvl. is there a update list of the mods i can get while gambling and stuff somewhere. i havent found one that is up to date yet

4. Jonashi

Jonashi IncGamers Member

life leech is up to 4% on normal and rare rings as from lvl 10, so you could start gambling for those now. Mana leech also has low lvl mods starting at 2% mana leech at lvl 14 or so...-ish... So go ahead. gamble away!

5. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

Rayven: The ilvls for mods are still the same as 1.09 and previous. Go here:
    http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/

The numbers in parentheses are the alvl's for the mod. And Gambling does from -4 to +5 of your level when determining mods, so you need to be at least 4 levels OVER that to guarantee it, or 5 levels under it for a chance.

Level requirements are always 75% of the highest alvl mod.